It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I TOO! Have a Prediction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I predict that on Friday the 13th, or May 2011 over 100 thousand people around the world will die.

10,000 in South America.

45,000 in North America.

25,000 in Asia.

20,000 in Europe.

25,000 in Africa.

Most of those deaths will be from diseases.

About 5% from murder

About 20% from cancer

5% from fires

30% from heart diseases.

20% from suicide

10% from cancer

10% from Malaria/Hiv/Aids/infections/Fever

----

Truth is. This happens every day. 70,000 to 150,000 on a bad day. How much in a year?

52 million people die every year (or 142k/day). That means almost as many people die per year than the entire population of France. This is not from terrorists (mostly) but from aging, heart attacks, and many preventable deaths. When you think of it, that is a staggering number.

I await the day that we all live like Kings and Queens, guardians to our Earth and its flora and fauna. Currently, we feel the pains of our planet and it's needless losses. I like to believe that before we destroy ourselves and this planet, our Handlers may have a change of mind and decide to share some of their energy/recourses with the rest of mankind.

Until then, good luck.

edit on 12-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes, except over 130 million people are BORN every year.

So eventually we're going to use up all the flora & fauna, or start dying faster from the complications of severe overcrowding...
edit on 12-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah. I believed in the overpopulation scam as well, for a long time. Then I actually bothered to do the homework on it.

It is the way civilizations are designed. Our primitive and dangerous methods of energy, and our lack of empathy to spread the recourses to those that need it.

If we utilized new forms of energy, the problem of overpopulation would be for the most part solved.

Blaming it on the people is the easiest way to go about things, that is exactly what the pigs at the top would have us all do. In fact, they would have us beg to cull the herd, after we've been forced to sit in our needless filth for so long.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
LOL chek this out :

U.S. 311,341,059
World 6,918,031,482
23:53 UTC (EST+5) May 12, 2011

COMPONENT SETTINGS FOR MAY 2011

One birth every.................................. 8 seconds
One death every.................................. 12 seconds
One international migrant (net) every............ 45 seconds
Net gain of one person every..................... 14 seconds

www.google.com...=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=population&sc ale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=state&tdim=true&hl=en&dl=en

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
is this a prediction?it seems like a curse,and if we want to prove your prediction we will need lots of statistics.

top topics

join