It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 men arrested in NYC in terror plot to attack a Synagogue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by drakus

They told the FBI they were 'sick and tired about how MUSLIMS were being treated'
to me, that would make one THINK they were muslim, no?

I don't know... I'm pretty sick and tired of how people act like idiots and think all Muslims are terrorists, but I'm not Muslim (or any religion for that matter.

I wonder when skin heads will be labeled terrorists, or are they already? I'm not really sure.... they love attacking those places too.

The whole thing seems pretty fishy to me. Who tries to buy a gun and tells the gun dealer "Oh I'm going to use this to kill me some Jews!" Doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

The whole thing seems pretty fishy to me. Who tries to buy a gun and tells the gun dealer "Oh I'm going to use this to kill me some Jews!" Doesn't make sense.

I agree - doesn't make sense.

I believe you can't buy a gun in the 5 boroughs of NYC. I recall that it is illegal to operate a gun store or to buy/sell guns in NYC.

To me I see a few things here (all are my opinion):

1 - NYC needs more money. Terror funding from the Fed's is needed so NYPD creates this situation to say "see we are still a top target! - We need more money for protection. Pay us!!". Sounds too much like the Mafia. "We'll protect ya, but it's gonna cost ya. It's an offer you can't refuse." Yet the Mafia is the one causing the security concern to begin with!

2 - Too cooincidental. The stories about us killing OBL this month needed to be locally supported. What better way to do that than by a discovery of some sort that makes everyone think "Gee, maybe we should be concerned about terrorists". That discovery (or set-up) was made by NYPD. This happens within 2 weeks of the supposed OBL take-out. I say it's a set-up!

3 - Is this entrapment? Did the undercover cops "force" the purchase of guns, grenades, etc? I don't see that being outlandish - all very likely. Did the cops misrepresent themselves as not being cops or LEO's? Did they lie? If so, then it's entrapment in my mind. Trying to prove that will be next to impossible. NYPD doesn't care if they lie. They do it all the time. (Look at the case with the two cops and the drunk lady who said one of the cops raped her, while the other one stood guard. The cops story is falling apart quickly becuse it is obvious he is lying or making it up as he goes.)

4 - The FBI didn't want to take this case on. Very suspicous to me. Why prosecute on state charges, when Fed charges would be more applicable. (Fed's don't want to waste time or money on small petty forced situations?) This is a big flag to me.

5 - NYPD claims (via quote from the two guys) that these guys wanted to blow up the Empire State building. Everyone knows not even King Kong can bring that building down. In fact wasn't the Empire State building hit by a bomber in WW2? Plane flew into the building. It is still standing last I drove past it. Why would NYPD plant something so rediculous, and try to pass it along as fact? It would make more sense to fabricate a blow up of a tunnel as that would be more realistic and certainly feasible. (I avoid all NYC tunnels because of this reason.)

Too much stinks about this latest farce. It's all propaganda in my book. I am not buying the "official story".

-E2

new topics

<< 1   >>

join