It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian FBI Agents Exposed? Real or Fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I sifted through the threads and couldn't find any video on here regarding the above title or video. I thought long and hard about making this post, and only did create this thread based on a previous ATS thread which included a video on reptilians and shapeshifters...so this egged me on into making the thread (see below for video)

The video though that I am posting is about (presumably) a couple FBI agents visiting a home owner (wife of 5 children) who ask her if she knows anything about destroying property related to protesting. After back and forth Q&A, the female FBI Agent appears to have reptilian eyes/features.

Now I don't know if this is a fake video or not. Something tells me it could be because of all of the additional sound effects and details to the video added in. I am not a fan of this kind of computer whizzing, but anything can be possible to try to sell the video out. So...is it a hoax or not? Check out the video below:

Original source leading to youtube video:
www.icarecampaign.org...

Thanks!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Imagination, was that an option?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In all seriousness, when these reptile videos come up it's almost always ( or I'd venture to say .. always ) a matter of image compression or some kind of processing artifacts usually related to transcoding the video for youtube or internet play in general.

Lets just put it this way.. if there were reptillians out there, and I believe there is not ... they wouldn't allow a video like this to come out ... let alone the dozens people have posted claiming it as evidence, it just wouldn't happen.

It's just what happens when processing comes in..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Absolutely astonishing, what people will believe....and spread and spread, no matter how ridiculous.

Oh, and that first video?? Featured in this rather silly thread, too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"prophets"....dime a dozen.....

"reptiles".... I'd bet that BigFoot is more likely......

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
In all seriousness, when these reptile videos come up it's almost always ( or I'd venture to say .. always ) a matter of image compression or some kind of processing artifacts usually related to transcoding the video for youtube or internet play in general.

Lets just put it this way.. if there were reptillians out there, and I believe there is not ... they wouldn't allow a video like this to come out ... let alone the dozens people have posted claiming it as evidence, it just wouldn't happen.

If reptillians did exist they wouldn't do anything to stop the video simply because more than enough debunkers will show up to prove the video to be a fake. Remember the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Did anyone even make it through the second video? I had to stop about halfway through because the "Danger! Danger!" thing was seriously annoying.

Almost as annoying as the woman behind the camera. Almost.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For reptilians, they sure are polite. All she had to do was to say "no, I do not know of any plans to cause harm to property or people" and they would have said thank you and good day. She had nothing to hide, so why hide? She is just ensuring that her name will end up on a list somewhere.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

I agree with image compression. And it pisses me off when people try and do this because it f**ks up the authenticity of videos. If there was real evidence then we would all have very clear footage of this. I haven't really noticed many verifiable evidence videos or pictures.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah, most of it is clearly compression artifacts. But that droopy eyelid effect in the first video is pretty damn weird.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I see your point however,if these people had the ability to shape-shift,wouldn't they be smart enough to not do it on camera?I do believe in the possibility that this could be true ,but not with these examples.In order for me to accept shape-shifting they would have to completely go from human to reptile on camera or better yet right in front of me and that would scare the sheet out of me
I did like the second video though,very informative

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I liked the videos of Raj patel and the fbi reptilians but heres a video if you haven't seen it it's called "aquarius the age of evil" this is the full documentary about maitreya,benjamin creme etc. heres the link www.youtube.com...

P.S If anyone looking for videos to watch online i have compiled alot if your interested message me and ill name some you might have not seen yet i just like when people have videos i haven't seen before as well others might feel the same way is i do.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Silicrikk because: no reason

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
With a possibility of them existing-further from just the literature, proclaimed Annunaki and experts offering information-;
I find that videos, which may have digital glitches-such as with the eyelids, these have been debunked a few times, as not the best indication of their existence. Also, blurry teeth said to be pointed. Whereas some videos, do have seemingly unaltered slit, reptile-like eyes with the second video listed on your post(but yet to be debunked), others show facial wrinkles, that me be uncommon(or altered) with most people.

top topics

join