It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a NWO sleeper agent just like Obama was

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As much as I don't want to believe it, I do. If the various threads have taught me anything, they have taught me that partisanship is little more than entertainment. Democrat or Republican, doesn't matter, they are here to bleed the american public dry. Even if Paul is the only honest politician in existance, he cannot effect change or anything on his own. So what's the point. Ill admit that I was fooled, I voted for change, never again. Doesn't matter who you vote for they are all out to screw you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ron Paul: active in U.S. politics since 1971 with the same libertarian message. Sleeper? No.

Barack Obama: active in U.S. politics since 2004 with a message of "Hope and Change." Sleeper? Maybe, but more likely groomed for the position.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sure Rip Van Winkle was a NWO sleeper too.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't believe so, but I could be wrong. RP has been consistent time and time again and views for the most part are out of line with the established status quo. In a cynical world view point (I've been guilty of it myself before) all congressmen are corrupted, but I like to think that in a bunch of rotten apples lay a few untarnished ones. Ron Paul I believe is one of the few.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
just a though.

with all these prophecies of 2012 and the world as we know it will end.....maybe ron paul wins the election,and ends the zionists federal reserve and make radical changes to the american military complex...maybe a major change in unelected ruling personnel

lets hope he don't have any sudden tragic accidents...or a kennedy type assassination.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/452dd4fcf961.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Woah, you typed something I agreed with! I think hell is getting icy

J/K, i always do find it amusing how on some topics I am on opposite sides, and others I am in total agreement with.

If Ron Paul is a faker, he is a damn good one.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I do not think Ron Paul is a sleeper but I do think he could be used as a vote splitter. The Bankers did that in 1912.

The United States presidential election of 1912 was a four-way contest.[1] Incumbent President William Howard Taft was renominated by the Republican Party with the support of the conservative wing of the party. After former President Theodore Roosevelt failed to receive the Republican nomination, he called his own convention and created the Progressive Party (nicknamed the "Bull Moose Party"). It nominated Roosevelt... en.wikipedia.org...

This allowed the Bankers to put a democrat in the Presidency who signed the reformulated Aldrich bill into law under the name of "The Federal Reserve Act"

It is a classic example in how a bill is repeatedly presented until TPTB get it through Congress and signed.

<< 1   >>

join