It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a NWO sleeper agent just like Obama was

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Come on do you really think they would let an outsider that close to such a position of power?
Nope. They want a scripted puppet that will act his prepared role to the best of his ability.
They are not going to let a outsider that close.

Sad but true.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Any evidence to back up the crap you're saying?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So are all the other presidential candidates.

/sarcasm
edit on 12-5-2011 by TheMessenger1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

After 12 years of experience in the house (not to mention the rest of his political carrier..) and running as an independent since the 80's not to mention his views that have stayed solid throughout his entire political carrier...

I'm going to take an educated shot in the dark here and say you are way off base..

My guess he is running on a republican ticket because he might actually want to get elected.. Unless you think he would get elected as a Libertarian..

edit on 12-5-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What, a 30 year sleeper??

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I do worry about that. I hope you're wrong though. Any time I hear him talk he makes me believe.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
When the OP says "sleeper agent"...he means it literally.

Because Ron Paul is old...and he takes naps.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
disinfo

no fact

purely speculation

snub the man once again

america will fall

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah, you beat me to it.

A 60 year sleeper agent. Because, TPTB had to let him at least reach 20 yrs old.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Any evidence to back up the crap you're saying?

Evidence? this is ATS 2011 .. evidence is often just in the way of good solid factual conspiracy! jk

I really couldn't disagree with the OP more, I think Ron Paul is the real deal and II think the way media kind of portrays him as a nut at times proves that.. they keep the light off him for the most part but highlight what they think might be viewed as crazy to the public.. though I must say even though it's very early this go round, the media does seem to put him in a slightly better light than his first bid.. I do hope he makes it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
When the OP says "sleeper agent"...he means it literally.

Because Ron Paul is old...and he takes naps.

Well that makes Joe Biden a sleeper agent also

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Dude, sleeper agents are usually insiders, who blend in. Politically Ron Paul does anything but blend in. Barry is one for sure though.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
watch

for liberty

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

With growing support for Ron Paul......I have no doubt the Obama administration is sending out their "troops" to sway any vote from Ron Paul to Obama.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dr Ron Paul will be formally announcing his candidacy for President tomorrow in New Hampshire. He raised over a million dollars in funds on ONE day again just this past Thursday. If you like to learn more or just show support for RON PAUL, go this his Facebook page "Ron Paul 2012" and join the growing army!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow...

What complete and utter nonsense!

I try to be respectful of opposing views and opinions, but this is neither. Instead, it is a blatant misrepresentation of a man who has devoted his life to serving this nation!

Let me stop the comparisons between Ron Paul and Obama with just one comparison:

- Obama was a relative unknown coming into the 2008 election. His first moment of political notariety came only four years prior at the Democratic National Convention. Knowledge of his policies and voting record were very, very shallow with little to go on beyond his "hopes" and "promises".

- Ron Paul, on the other hand, was first elected to public office in 1976. His voting record is among the most consistent in the history of this country, and his beliefs in policy have not changed. Sure, he is now more popular than ever, but the rogue congressman has long been a thorn in the sides of establishment politicians for decades. Don't believe me? Here's a video clip from 1982 that may sound eerily familiar to what Ron Paul continues to talk about to this day:

Do you still believe what you posted?

edit on 12-5-2011 by bigdaddy7ftr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I assure you sir, Dr Ron Paul is not a sleeper agent. I would describe him as this: a grandfather-like figure, that talks with common sense, relates well to the youth, constitutionalsist, plain spoken, very likable guy in person.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that Ron Paul seems like a really nice person, and his politics is about the very best of any candidate. But could you not say that about Obama in 2007? There is no evidence, sure, but; Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Ron paul does not really fit the illuminati bill. But they are infamous for their hegelian dialectic, and authorized revolutionaries. So is he unfit? In no ways. Our money makers do not operate with one plan. They don't sit around waiting for 2012 and anticipating how the economic crash are gonna pan out; they probably have several plans going at one moment, and they have even more back-up plans. Ron Paul might very well be the last stance in case everything else fails. He got the trust of most of the conspiracy scene and a big part of anti-government americans. If their plans fail, maybe he will be in government for four years while they get back on track, in the shadows of an ascending USA. I know this is a really sore points for some, but we have gotta question everything, and everyone.

If he isn't part of their plan, they will make him part of it. If you really think he can win over the conjoined military-industrial complex, body of intelligence, financial systems, corporations,secret societies and secret council all working together, hellbent on control, you are living in a fantasy world. If he wins an election based on electronic voting, be prepared for NWO check-mate. Sorry to say.

R O N P A U L
O U R P L A N 2 0 1 2

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I do not even like Ron Paul and I wouldnt even say something that crazy. The OP has put down some really crazy stuff on other threads.
However Dr. is an old man and needs his nap times.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've lived long enough to have seen people give fantastic lip service then get into office and none of what they campaigned would happen occurs. Is this what would happen if Ron Paul made it to the office of president? I don't know. Will the office of president allow him to be his own man or will he too be a puppet with a unseen hand directing his every action? I again I don't know but history speaks for itself. Mister Paul points out corruption but yet he's made a career in the capital of pillaging and lies. So I'm left with the old adage, "if you lie with dogs you will get up with their fleas", after all he made politics his career. Can't comment on whether or not he's a sleeper agent.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join