It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fictional Story To Illustrate a 9/11 Impossibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
** To moderators : This story was put into the dreams and prophesies
forum where it didn't belong or make sense.
Please remove 'pre 9/11 dream' thread from dreams and predictions forum altogether.**
Let us say I had a dream.

I was walking in the wild, pre 9/11 and could see New York in the distance.
Not only was the city empty of people but I was huge, relative to the
size of the buildings.
I approached the twin towers, which came up to just above my waist and I
decided that I didn't quite like the look of them.
Must be the european in me, I thought.

I took out my hacksaw (which i carried everywhere), cleanly cut the top off one of the towers,
about 1/4 of the way down, stepped back and looked at look my handiwork.
I didn't like the new look so I decided to get rid of the altered eyesore altogether,
believing that the skyline would look much better with just one tower.
I firmly and evenly placed the severed section back onto the main tower stump,
fully expecting the whole structure to collapse down into its own footprint
within a short period of time.
I must have waited hours and hours, and nothing happened, at all.

It was getting late and thinking that this would definitely achieve the desired outcome,
I raised the severed section high above my head and brought it down, as hard as I could,
to connect perfectly flushly with the ground section.
The ground section heaved and bent considerably along its central longitudinal axis (in the
same manner that a steel nail bends when hit off-center, which you then have to take from
the wood to straighten).
After the vibrations through my body subsided, I remembered the solid rock beneath the
ground sections foundations and swiftly brought my palm to my face.
I looked at the severed section in my hands. It was pretty crumpled and distorted.
The scene looked a right mess.

Embarassed, I looked around, zipped up my coat and headed off towards Washington,
whistling 'i'd rather be a hammer than a nail' all the way there.

I woke up in a cold sweat, immediately realising the implications of my dream.
My brain flooded with thoughts of the scale of the enormity of the necessary
lies and deceptions.
I was at a loss as to what to do. I got up and burned my television.
Feeling immediately better, I thought for a while and then wondered whether or not i should
go back to sleep, just like everyone else.

Unreal.

Thoughts?

edit on 12-5-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Moving swiftly on...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
yes go back to sleep

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Thoughts?

Erm...
no?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I can certainly see where you're going with this. I have always thought it was very odd how the building collapsed the way that it did.

Even controlled demolitions done by professional contractors don't always go that well and yet both towers cleanly and neatly fell straight down and made two large, and rather well contained piles of rubble.

It doesn't add up.

Side note.
Perhaps if you orchestrated your point a little differently it would be better received.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaydee055

Beats me how truthers can't get their heads round the idea that failing buildings fall DOWN. It is gravity. Ever seen film of the London blitz ? Buildings fell down, they didn't leap all over the place.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ever seen film of the London blitz ? Buildings fell down, they didn't leap all over the place.

Good point. And those London buildings fell down because they were BOMBED, not because they were HIT by aircraft, or in the case of WTC 7, NOT HIT by aircraft.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

or in the case of WTC 7, NOT HIT by aircraft.

It's not like debris from a falling building does any damage at all...

..Oh wait.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Ever seen film of the London blitz ? Buildings fell down, they didn't leap all over the place.

Good point. And those London buildings fell down because they were BOMBED, not because they were HIT by aircraft, or in the case of WTC 7, NOT HIT by aircraft.

A strike by a 130 ton fuel laden aircraft at 500 mph is equivalent to a very heavy bomb. Do you think it was insignificant ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I just simply don't believe there was enough structural damage done by the planes to collapse the buildings. There would have to be some other forces at work, and please don't say the jet fuel was to blame.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaydee055
reply to post by Alfie1

I just simply don't believe there was enough structural damage done by the planes to collapse the buildings. There would have to be some other forces at work, and please don't say the jet fuel was to blame.

I don't think you can rule structural damage in or out because anything is a guesstimate .

So far as jet fuel is concerned I think it is difficult to avoid the conclusion that it was important in the spread of fire. There are various eyewitness reports of fire rocketing down elevator shafts to burn people many floors below.

Neither WTC 1 nor WTC 2 collapsed immediately and I would suggest that the obvious agent working on them to produce final collapse was fire.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I took out my hacksaw (which i carried everywhere), cleanly cut the top off one of the towers,
about 1/4 of the way down, stepped back and looked at look my handiwork.
I didn't like the new look so I decided to get rid of the altered eyesore altogether,
believing that the skyline would look much better with just one tower.
I firmly and evenly placed the severed section back onto the main tower stump,
fully expecting the whole structure to collapse down into its own footprint
within a short period of time.
I must have waited hours and hours, and nothing happened, at all.

How about "I took out my double bit axe, took a huge swipe at the face of the buildings, then placed a moltov cocktail inside and ignited it and let it burn for an hour and just for good measure I set off a giant stick of dynamite in the hole I made from my axe. Not so suprisingly the burning and heavily damaged building constructed only of metal as thick as the aluminum foil that wrapped my sandwich came tumbling down".

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Jaydee055

Beats me how truthers can't get their heads round the idea that failing buildings fall DOWN. It is gravity. Ever seen film of the London blitz ? Buildings fell down, they didn't leap all over the place.

The bombs exploded building okay so far.But bombs do not explode buildings with a delay. So for the twin towers to explode the way they did, they must have been stuffed liked a turkey with explosives. It explains the explosions too that are audible while the buildings come down.

Explosions on video arent as loud as you think.

www.youtube.com...

The Hushabooms you hear there are the actual explosives. The building itself coming down isnt that loud, at least on video.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Unreal.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that the truthers are repeatedly discrediting themselves much more thoroughly than any imagined secret gov't disinformation agents ever could.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Take your meds and go back to sleep....

new topics

top topics

join