It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much of conspiracy theorist are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What would you say your level of belief in conspiracy theories on ATS would be?

Level 1 is a belief in 70% or more
Level 2 is a belief in 55-69%
Level 3 is a belief in 40-54%
Level 4 is a belief in 20-39%
Level 5 is a belief in 19% or less

So what level would you consider yourself and what are your views towards those in the other levels?

I am a Level 5 meaning I believe in less than 19% of all conspiracy theories proposed on ATS. I personally think Level 1's either are or a candidate to be a mental patient in a psych ward.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I'm probably a level 4. Wassup Misoir!!! Us Florida conservatives have to stick together!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Especially us North Florida Conservatives, keep the whacky people from the south in their place.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am stuck, always have been on this.

I am confident that there are issues in this world and this country where people are pulling others strings to manipulate the system for some sort gain to only benefit them or their cause. Where I have a hard time making the distinctions and where I get stuck is 1) Maybe the info given is incomplete and/or inaccurate and therefore not able to make a logical explanation with the given details, intentional; maybe, maybe not. 2)Maybe they are flat out lies.

There are conspiracy theories that are so well written that they do at least seem plausible, but at the same time, the logistics that would be involved to pull something off seems almost impossible. I mean, it is hard enough to get 3 people to agree to something and to stay on the same page let alone hundreds of people cooperating long enough to pull it off. Somewhere at some point somebody envolved with the conspiracy is going to have at least a slightly different view and would want to do something a little different, thus throwing a wrench into their own system and eventually imploding from within. Then you always have the X factor, it just seems that even the best laid out plans even have something that happens that forces them to regroup and to reassess the situation and continue on or even scrap the plans and go another route. In some cases it would just seem like to much effort for anyone to follow some of these long term theories from start to finish.

Which is why I spend most of my time on the fence, and just take the attitude of just wait and see if the situation does not yield to logical analysis.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by pyrodude

Especially us North Florida Conservatives, keep the whacky people from the south in their place.

You know it! Thats why I had to be specific on my avatar, make sure people dont think I'm A - 800 years old or B - some crazy weirdo in Miami.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
What would you say your level of belief in conspiracy theories on ATS would be?

Level 1 is a belief in 70% or more
Level 2 is a belief in 55-69%
Level 3 is a belief in 40-54%
Level 4 is a belief in 20-39%
Level 5 is a belief in 19% or less

So what level would you consider yourself and what are your views towards those in the other levels?

I am a Level 5 meaning I believe in less than 19% of all conspiracy theories proposed on ATS. I personally think Level 1's either are or a candidate to be a mental patient in a psych ward.

I wouldn't really know where I would fall in that scale. I like to give almost anything a chance and research it further to determine whether or not the numbers add up. If that makes sense to you. I like to stay neutral for the most part because I have found on many occasions that things are not always what they appear to be.

It would be foolish to assume that some of these conspiracies are not happening. We all know that they happen. It is just a matter of proving them. Which is harder with some, others not so much when there are mountains of evidence to suggest this is what is happening.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hmm I think I'm a level 4. A while ago I was probably a level 1 but I eventually realized that some of my little theories were ridiculous and ruining my life. Now, I try to keep an open mind to anything but sometimes I get irritated with EVERYTHING being some sort of conspiracy, that's what kind of ruined it for me. NOT everything is, but some people think so. Now I don't believe everything I'm told...by conspiracy theorists or government
It's just whatever feels right.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I'm also a 5. And I share your opinion of level 1. They are the other side of the coin from believing everything the MSM has to say.

new topics

top topics

join