It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steve Pieczenik On The Alex Jones Show AGAIN!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dp you guys think hes a shill or not?? Whatever??

Dr Steve Pieczenik is on again last time it was EXPLOSIVE!!! anyway listen to it he knows stuff. This guy is more on the know about the government that anyone.

I think he's like the Deepthroat of conspiracies since no one knows what he looks like. Btw A fighter Jet just flow over my house North West England here.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I listened to his last interview and I thought it was pretty cool. Is there any real proof that this guy is who he says he is? i'm just wondering. His website is pretty funny.

Peace
MIke
edit on 12-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I listened to his last interview and I thought it was pretty cool. Is there any real proof that this guy is who he says he is? i'm just wondering. His website is pretty funny.

Peace
MIke
edit on 12-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

he knows stuff, Alex asks a question and *snap* he answers as soon as. People who are phony go urrrr , like Alex lmao!!! Naw He's pretty solid snake like, the tom clancy books were based (I think) on him, so If I was him I'd be pretty low too. Apparently when he phones Alex it's always from a different phone.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So he's on right now? If so, can you post a link to hear the interview when he's done OP?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You can listen to his podcast if you get stuck.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's on http:://www.infowars,com

join