It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a way to get proof and disclosure. Lets offer to make the person filthy rich!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
You have to remember Wikileaks is getting files all the time. They have a thing up where you can post/send a file. So you never know

Plus I think they have some info but they are withholding it because the world go ape****. I mean imagine if he released a file confirming the existence of extra terrestrials

You can send in files. Those have to be files that are not authored by you and they have to be something that can be verified. Good luck with that

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cant you see just how stupid that would be? It would be just another cash for comment job.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

My thoughts exactly ... You can't go against the government ... And if you did, the Mainstream Media would make you a laughing stock while the CIA gets you out of the way ... Permanently!

Don't forget about the threats against your family and loved ones. Makes me laugh when they say people can't keep things secret-
#1 Information is highly compartmentalized
#2 When a group of people who have killed before say that they will kill your mother/father, daughter/son, your lover, or you- a person tends to take that seriously and keep their mouth shut.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

edit on May 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

No document, digital file, photo, video or sworn testimony to Congress will ever be the "absolute" proof to convince everyone. The Disclosure Project already has all that and still the mass populace and msm turn the other direction. Unless someone has an actual space craft or holds a press conference and then walks out holding the hand of an actual alien the only real hope of disclosure is if ET's make themselves known like the movie Independence Day or if some government goes on TV and openly admits they have made contact.

Sadly $10 can't buy disclosure but it can buy a saucer shaped pizza!
BRB!
Bzzzzzzz

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join