It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin TV interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes folks, he's real... and he has the papers to prove it:

width width="480" height="360"> "http://www1.ntv.ru/swf/vps1.swf?xmllink=http://www.ntv.ru/vi228648/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowFullScreen="true">

Embedding fail-- just go to the webpage:

NTV
edit on 12-5-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

mmm...if i understood the russian language...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

In brief, they summarize some of the crazy conspiracy theories and then ask Elenin about the hooplah. He says that people have been hassling him, claiming he's not real. Some have even asked to see his birth certificate or passport (where do people get such crazy ideas... oh, yeah, politics), so he shows the reporter his passport.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Here is a Google translation from that site...

Today, the rumors about the imminent end of the world, which have recently appeared more and fly around the world faster and faster, demonstrated by its impact.

Thousands of residents of Rome, taking everything of value out of their homes, fled the city, frightened by the prophecy of the terrible earthquake. Allegedly 100 years ago, an Italian self-taught astronomer, announced that on 11 May 2011 Eternal City will be erased from the face of the earth.

Source of global hysteria has become and flying toward Earth Elenina comet - the first in 20 years, opened the Russian astronomer. The Internet is actively being discussed that, hiding behind it, the Earth approaching alien ships. Government knows this, but withheld the information from the public. According to another version, the planet faces a collision with the comet.

NTV correspondent Sergei Malozemoff convinced: the rumors are so popular that they decided to respond to the scientific community.

Panic on the Internet began with a genuine snapshot, released one of the Argentine astronomers - few people paid attention to the date - April 1. In the center - a comet with a symbol from 2010 X1 Elenin, and on each side, wrote the scientist, - something very much like two alien spacecraft. They fly! - An explosion of the Internet and began to await the end of the world.

Roman Chelyuskin, chief editor of the blog service: "This issue continues to gain momentum. For example, during the first week of May, the number of records of the comet Elenina 30 times the number of posts that were made in April. "

The name of the discoverer of Comet - Russians Leonid Elenina - was immediately transcribed as "vseunichtozhayuschaya disaster" and "aliens from the planet Nibiru in November." Even remembered what Leo - the name of the hero of the film-catastrophe of a comet, "Deep Impact". In general, all signs that there is no Elenina not actually exist. Especially that Plato Yelenin - this is the second name of Boris Berezovsky. A world government hide the horror that awaits us.

A simple search on the open scientific bases led NTV Group at the Institute of Applied Mathematics, Keldysh, where he works the same Leonid Yelenin. NTV correspondent called him and was convinced that he is real.

Handshake is strong, no signs of forgery. Leonid Yelenin - 29 years, he studied at the Moscow Aviation Institute, then worked as a Property Agent, and after the crisis has returned to his beloved science. Everyone who does not believe in it, shows his ticket to college. Complains: someone already registered under his name to "facebook» (Facebook), and promotes a sect, which supposedly only to be saved.

Leonid Yelenin, Researcher, Institute of Applied Mathematics. MV Keldysh RAS: "Here Comes the letter, which asks me to present a passport."

Interviewer: "How do letters come?"

Leonid Yelenin: "Well, the U.S. basically. Right now, the last week, I already had stopped in Russia. And since the U.S. came: "We do not believe you. Show your passport. " To which I say: why do I owe you something to show? "

That was in December. Leonid watching the sky on a remote connection through a telescope American colleagues in New Mexico, and - lucky! - Said indescribable object. This was a new comet with a diameter of about three kilometers. Its international rules immediately called his name. A notorious alien ships in the picture are, alas, prosaic explanation.

Leonid Yelenin: "This is actually a star. Just under a certain process of adding a few frames from the velocity of the comet, these stars pulled in tracks. In principle, any astronomer, this should know. "

Interviewer: "So bright spot is smeared on night photography.

Leonid Yelenin: "Yes, of course. A discovery of a comet for me was a dream, a dream since childhood. It was accomplished. Of course, I was happy and so on. But now this is happening around my comet. There are, for example, such a letter: "Leonid, tell us the truth. I sell a house, my family and I are leaving for the mountains. " The same hysteria. In this case, the comet, this is absolutely safe for the Earth. It will be held at 34 million kilometers from Earth. "

According to calculations Elenina, X-1 passes the Earth in October. It will be seen with binoculars or the naked eye. Then he touched a comet and the orbit of Mercury, if not dissipated, then umchitsya away from the solar system. And we will not see another 12 thousand years. Supporters of doomsday, I am sure the astronomer, it is time to invent some new theory.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMDOA

Here is a Google translation from that site...

Thank you. I also believe there is a transcript on the SpaceObs page.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I have seen videos of aliens. Does that make them real?

But seriously, is the fact whether this guy is real or not make it any less bizarre?

RT is stating that it is just an April Fool's Day joke.

NASA is blaming ATS for spreading fear.

ATS Members are in full battle against one another over who is correct in their analysis.

All I really need is the hard data that NASA and the Russian's have readily available and let me make my own decision.

I am not waiting around waiting to die or be more right than somebody else, but i would sure like to be able to understand the truth regarding this subject.

Can we not be interested without being on one side or the other of the doom scenario?

Just Give Me Some Substance...PLEASE!!!

Regardless, Amazing Find OP, and just a little curious how you found the link.

t

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 5/12/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Double Post

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I have seen videos of aliens. Does that make them real?

Nothing personal, but the Doom Patrol have been denying that the man who discovered the comet really exists; they had to if their stupid ELE-nin acronym fable were to work. Now, like the Birthers, they are going to pretend that the evidence they were demanding is not good enough.

But seriously, is the fact whether this guy is real or not make it any less bizarre?

There is nothing bizarre about the comet, its discovery or its discoverer. It is only the lies made up by the Doomsday Cultists that are bizarre.

RT is stating that it is just an April Fool's Day joke.

The interview is on another network. RT has a hard time separating reality and fiction, anyway.

NASA is blaming ATS for spreading fear.

NASA is correct; ATS is allowing itself to be used by propagandists to spread fear.

ATS Members are in full battle against one another over who is correct in their analysis.

A significant number of the Doom Patrol know that they are lying and deliberately twisting the truth. They cite NASA sources on the one hand, then accuse NASA of lying. Does that sound like they're doing it innocently?

All I really need is the hard data that NASA and the Russian's have readily available and let me make my own decision.

An admirable position. This will get you started:
spaceobs.org...
minorplanetcenter.net...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 12-5-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to amend style.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

A good list of sources of data. I'd like to add one, also from the minor planet center. This page contains every single astrometric observation submitted to the minor planet center.
www.minorplanetcenter.net...
1,641 observations in total. I'd say that's plenty of raw data. You can even use it to calculate the orbit for yourself and confirm that it is correct.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nothing more to see here. Case closed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Nothing more to see here. Case closed.

On ATS? Never! At least not until:

1. Someone claims he is obviously hypnotized and/or drugged.
2. Someone claims he is obviously CGI.
3. Someone claims he can clearly be seen to turn into a reptile.
4. Someone asserts that the fact he has not been given a public lie detector test on live television proves he's not really Leonid Yelenin.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
loose ends

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Didn't you know that the NWO has already created a new line of cyborgs to fool us into safety while Niburu/Elenin/a giant banana is flying towards us at 23,000,000 MPH?

new topics

top topics

join