It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Airlifted To Hospital After Fight With Cat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you:

Bringing you dead animals.

It isn't a gift...

It's a WARNING...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
Oh my god.
Is this real?
What is wrong with the world right now.
The cats are attacking. I suggest you all get your kittens de-clawed.
This is why I'm a dog person, seriously.

Please tell me your joking about the de clawing.

Originally posted by g146541
Well I am a steadfast supporter of the 2nd Ammendement however,...

I guess there are some who maybe shouldn't be armed!

This whole cat attack thing...
Tis why i have doggies and not kitties.

There's plenty of reports of dogs mauling and killing babies and young children, far more than cats.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Double post.

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by Rockpuck

What type of house cat exactly? Certain breeds that were in the wild can now be had in a home near you. It seems as in the years to come, we will have wilder pets then before that were in their natural habitat. An example video of what a "house cat" can be.

Nice house cat.
Seriously it can't be house cat, it i think is a lynx, must have wondered in, that'd be scary.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This does not sound surprising to me at all, you should have seen my girlfriends old cat. Total psychopath!

He used to sit by the garden gate and smack any dogs round the head as they walked past, seriously, he'd wait till they were passing and cuff them upside the head.

I think he only got cuddles in the last year of his life when he wasn't well, he was to vicious to touch before that.

I just wonder how the guy got a knife, when a cat is causing that much damage to you, i can't see you having time to go to the kitchen drawer.

CX.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

why couldnt he just grab it by the neck and laugh....it bites, you use your other hand to grab it by the neck and then throw it over the fence, or out of a window...

This is just insane.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Bizarre as this is, i can believe it to be true (mostly at least). This is based on experience of the maddest cat i have ever come across over here in a small town in Blighty. The cat in question lived in a house on a street corner and used to sit in the tree overhanging the footpath. Any time of night or day it would simply drop out of the tree and attack whatever / whoever it was facing - dogs, people, etc.

It wasn't the biggest cat either, it was just extremely small, fast and mad as hell. I have no idea idea what happened to it but having being the recipient of several tetanus shots as a result of this cat, i hope its end involved a lorry or something equally heavy and unrecoverable!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join