It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien found in 'Dulce New Mexico'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05...Before you know it we will see some advertisements on the side of the 'UFOs'!

We already have!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hold up, just hold up one second,you mean to tell me that even when he jumped and the cameraa moved,that the cgi was still working,forget the saucer,im talking about the alien.NO WAY !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Hold up, just hold up one second,you mean to tell me that even when he jumped and the cameraa moved,that the cgi was still working,forget the saucer,im talking about the alien.NO WAY !

I find it hard to believe that a video showing me a real alien would take the time to show the cameraman walking through the other mundane parts of that building.... I mean, why bother showing us the other hallways and doors of that building?

No...The whole "walk through the building" looked too choreographed, as if it were part of a scripted movie.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

I find it hard to believe that a video showing me a real alien would take the time to show the cameraman walking through the other mundane parts of that building.... I mean, why bother showing us the other hallways and doors of that building?

No...The whole "walk through the building" looked too choreographed, as if it were part of a scripted movie.

I can go with that no argument good looking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join