It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Turn Our Efforts To Something Positive For A Change"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You all know the Story of the "Disappearance of Madeleine McCann". I propose a joint effort by the gifted of ATS on this matter. Here's a refresher....Madeleine

I propose an attempt to find any information we can using our relevant talents.....
I will be filling my whole day with the complete story before I finally go to sleep tonight in a hopes of sparking some insight into the disappearence and thereafter will report any information obtained over the next few weeks. What ever preparations you need to do for these kind of things feel free to share your method for others to see. Do not let judgement get in your way, our thoughts should be the where abouts of the little girl Madeleine McCann.

Lets see where it takes us......Something Positive.....

Take your time do not rush reply.....Think on the Matter at hand as ONE.....

edit on 12-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: Construction

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ok well.....not the positive idea I had in mind......
Information received so far:
13/05/11
Murdered, Uniform Strange Hat.
14/05/11
Murdered, Uniform Strange Hat and a scene of a road that goes along the top of a mountain or hill with Villas along it...detatched and large.

I didn't post these straight away as I did pass them on to the authorities first.

Looks very simular..... a few more houses on the left missing but this is an old picture Google Earth.
House centre top 2 hedged fields either side.
edit on 18-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

join