It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obl captured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ok my last thread got closed as I put your thoughts in the tittle and there was already a thread about your thoughts on obl although nothing to do with my theory into him being captured on that night of the raid and not killed.
I think he is the treasure trove of intel we have the tech and drugs to get info from obl in person and I think the us gov would love nothing more than to have bin at there mercy.They only had to disable him one shot sedate him the next everyone left alive in the hideout would see him bloodied and his body lifeless tel the story of how the raid panned out to the Pakistani gov America then has bin alive to do with what they like with no hassle from super lawyers.Once they have finished with him they can just kill him and dispose of the body.

People say obl died in 2001 as much as I know the gov tell lies upon lies this one would be too risky al-quada could have evidence of his supposed funeral they do like a video cam.I.just want to know what people think about my theory.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Very interesting theory, but if he worked so closely with the CIA for such a long time then why the need to interrogate him now. This whole thing stinks and I personally think he was just made to be a boogeyman. I also believe he died of natural causes in 2001.

Trowa
edit on 12/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To totally redo post

new topics

join