It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Elevens Everywhere?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

An interesting session Agarta. I may try that myself. Definitely good practice for immersing yourself, and bringing to play all the senses.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the 11:11 club

Happened to me a few years back and I thought I was going crazy. I was right, of course, but then I realised that was ok

If you choose to follow it "down the rabbit hole" then you may have some rough times ahead, but I assure you its worth it

edit on 19-5-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Although my nature is already a calm meditating soul, and never needed deep meditation because I have always been able to see everything as it is and control every one of my emotions, even in facing death and stress that would make most people want to crawl up their own holes, I will give this a try. If it works on me, then there may be something to this 11 phenomena, cause I will give it to you all straight, no illusions or candy coating.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I look forward to every ones experiences.

reply to post by JAGx1981

I appreciate the attempt, but as you already know it isn't for me. I am simply giving tools and helping with understanding them or helping to direct them for your understanding of higher self.

I will give it to you all straight, no illusions or candy coating.

I would expect nothing less. My only hope is that it is taken seriously. If it produces no results then you still have come to an understanding either way you learn and forward movement is the goal.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

No need to warn me my friend, I could tell from the first paragraph of your post what and where you were getting at and your vibe. I never have tried to figure my 11's out, cause even if I did, it still wouldn't change who I am, even if the result was astounding.

After reading a few threads on this site, and looking at the big picture, it's more than obvious that one day I will try a tactic as so to try a answer anyway so I might as well get it over with.

I don't know when I'll do it, but I will keep you all posted.

I'm not too big on deep meditating, however, I always like to try certain things once, every human should, if you are not willing to learn from your own doubts, you learn nothing from what you already know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join