It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry at everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Were being pushed, pushed, pushed by the system. I hate it so much, every day we wake up and are bombarded with trivial pointlessness.

I don't care who some celebrity slept with, or that the tape is now available for sale.

I live in a completely pointless system, that is failing so badly that I am unable to even get a really bad job, hell I'd even work at McDonald despite being vegetarian! But no I'm stuck suckling of the system I hate. I'm forced to take part in a training program for the unemployed that even the tutors will openly admit is a waste of my time and a scam to bleed money off the government.

And what about the system on a larger scale, I'm watching news the last few days that tells me the internet is slowly being strangled, while river run red with blood around the world and fools who make a mockery of the beliefs they claim to have cheer on and dance as the corpses pile higher.

The government slowly takes my rights, your rights and everyone else's rights in the name of freedom, they pervert what little is left that is good in this society with the help of there lapdogs aka the media. Slowly the life is being choked out of the world by the governments of the world while ¾ of the people cheer them on.

The media delights in scaring people, to the point women are afraid to go out at night even in the safest neighbourhoods and parents are terrified that something may happen to their kids to the point they'd rather stick them in front of the propaganda box and feed them junk till all they can do is waddle than actually let them grow up to be healthy rational intelligent adults.

Children aren't just destroyed by their parents weak-willed media endorsed paranoia though, no they get the fun of having any intellectual potential they may posses destroyed by a school system that drives many children to suicide and rewards non-thinking obedience.

And the worst thing, the absolute worst thing is the people. They rejoice in there ignorance revel in their arrogant stupidity, they practically bathe in self delusion. They'd rather sit there not thinking than actually think for themselves and god forbid one of these trained fools should ever have an original thought!

Ah well all we can do is sit here in front of our computers and take a sip of our poison laced soft drinks in the smug superiority of people who know the truth right?

AAAAARGH!!! The worst thing is I'm worst than all those people who hide from the truth because, I actually realize some of what's wrong but I still sit here doing nothing.

Yeah I sit here on ATS moaning but really, that don't mean much. The real horrible truth though is I just don't know what to do...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

We were not meant to live this way. My 14 yr old son says....we should not have the knowledge we have....thanks to Adam and Eve.

I too feel at a loss as what to do about a system so corrupt, other than the people rising up and over throwing our Government and creating a revolution. Even then.....how would it better US as a whole? I have no idea but I do relate with how screwed up our life has become as we are mere puppets.

When I go to get my kids out of school early for one reason or another they ask why....I don't owe anyone an explanation for getting MY KID! Thats an example of how robotic we have become. Why should MY KID learn what you want them to learn? MY KID should learn whatever he/she wants to learn and whatever I see fit. I could go on and on and rant but its a waste of my "good energy"!

Peace to you and yours!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well said! I think alot of us are in that boat...

Im trying to turn it around for myself, and close family/friends though... Got a nice organic garden in the works, gonna be getting some chickens in the future... Buying a bike so I can start riding around instead of using the precious fossil fuels we have left. Gonna be doing alot of camping/hiking this summer to try and re-connect with the earth...

Sad thing about this whole reality, is we really are trapped in the matrix... everyone else is a part of the system, and will fight to keep it, and not search the truth out... instead of turning human beings into electricity, they turn us into $$$$$$$, for themselves...

But yeah I agree also, I sit here and complain about it too, and yeah, dont really know what to do to try to change it... just being prepared for it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm totally with ya.... Star and flag if it matters...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I feel you. It seems no matter how hard we try or fight, we just end up 10 steps backwards.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Been there, done that. But I realized there are only two real emotions in this world, love and fear. Knowing that I decided that I want love. Anger as emotion can't be from love (or form of love) so I decided that I won't be angry anymore. And I try to stick with that as much as possible.

Yeah, people are ignorant and they give their lives to the government without any real fight. But on other side we have greatest number of awakened people in the history (at least I believe so). People are scared? I choose not to be and I am not. There's no boogie man behind the corner waiting for me. Don't listen to government and media, they are only showing you things that will scare you and make you more obedient.

We are doing nothing? Community on this forum is growing constantly and that's something. Personally I try to wake up people around me (friends and family mostly). If everyone would wake up 3-4 or even 10 friends, "we" would be majority in few years, not minority.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Hmm...well said. Just remember that being aware is half the battle. Furthermore, the way I see it, anger is a gift and defiance is a high virtue.

Congratulations on being able to see through all the lies. Obviously, not everyone can do that....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ya know what. I feel the same way. The thing about my situation, is i am employed, and make a decent amount, yet i feel like not a damn bit of it matters. What does make me happy is every now and then when i am driving around, ill hand a beggar a $5 or $10 whatever i have handy. I don't care what they use it on, as long as i get to share some of it.

Don't bother getting a job, it wont make you any happier.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Definitely, I try my best with the people I interact with, my family knows how I feel, and they are looking into it themselves, though I think the truth is too much to handle for the older generations... they have been so brainwashed since WW2 and the cold war...

People realize pearl harbor, gulf of tonkin were false flags, and that our government is out of control... but seem to deny that 9/11 could have been a false flag as well... doesnt make sense... To understand what is happening, all you have to do is look into the past...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

People look back and think "yes that was the false flag, I can't understand how people fell for that" but when it happens to them, they refuse to see it. They like to think our world is better than it was in past.

Anyway I really like debating with that kind of people

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I had the same feeling too for a while...

Don't look at ATS/Beforeitsnews etc all the time, it can drive you crazy!
If you have a garden or a balcony, try to grow your own food
Good and healthy distraction, and if the world does collapse, you know how to grow it

Chill

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Pretty good rant. I give it about an 8/10 on the P.O. scale. Should have ended with a nice freak-out gif. like this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d39ca7b68e4.gif[/atsimg]

Damn! I gotta stop watching "Idol"

new topics

top topics

join