It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US earthquakes China using HAARP grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Experts agree that Chinese earthquake of 5/12/08 was probably caused by HAARP grid located in the United States and operated by the CIA. Witnesses say 30 minutes before the earthquake they could see lights in the sky above the epicenter, similar to aurora borealis, which is exactly how the use of HAARP manifests itself. It is important to note that although country’s policies and ambitions are most probably at play here, in this sad case on which many scholars happen to agree, the directors of country’s policies and ambitions are responsible for the actions.
This piece of material was put together by Sick Since in a myspace bulletin, I turned it to video. ENJOY

Google Video Link

edit on 12-5-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
HAARP is on now, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This has been talked about before on ATS about people seeing strange lights in the sky before the china earthquake . Could well be myself i havent made my mind up what HAARP is yet?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Norway and Russia have isotrpoic radiators, probably Australia too, I'm sure China has one aswell.

So let the fight begin.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
WOW that tornado in the 2nd vid is AWSOME!

Very interesting find there!

You would expect the ocean to be VERY choppy if you were to see a tornado like that!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wikipedia
"The lights are reported to appear while an earthquake is occurring, although there are reports of lights before or after earthquakes, such as reports concerning the 1975 Kalapana earthquake".

en.wikipedia.org...

The phenomenon predates HAARP

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GeistMelange

HAARP, isnt new.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
Experts agree that Chinese earthquake of 5/12/08 was probably caused by HAARP grid

However, many many more experts agree that those experts who "agree Chinese earthquake of 5/12/08 was probably caused by HAARP grid" are completely nuts and really should add another layer of tinfoil to their hats

They are also mystified by the claim that HAARP manifests itself by causing ice crystals in clouds to refract sunlight. Though they concede that the 'experts' will not have heard of such things as circumzenithal arcs since their level of research amounts to 4 minutes of googling. And making it all up as you go along is always much more fun than boring study.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I cannot agree more. Anything about HAARP being related to earthquakes is fantasy. Please prove me wrong. Please. Where are the qualified experts when you need them?

Regards

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Frequently Asked Questions about HAARP
When did the HAARP program start?
The HAARP program began in 1990.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow, Everyone in our government, and related agencies really hate us, as well as their own families.

HAARP
False Flag Attacks
Fluoride in the water
and many others

If they wanna change the world,destroy it, or own it.. why dont the elite just hide in their lavish bunkers with all thier food, drop nukes all around the world and be done with it?

new topics

top topics

join