It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best Ebay advert ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This went viral around the UK a while ago and he's become a bit of a celebrity as a result.. Absolute comic genius!!

cgi.ebay.co.uk...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What is so funny about it? I dont get it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
This went viral around the UK a while ago and he's become a bit of a celebrity as a result.. Absolute comic genius!!

cgi.ebay.co.uk...

This is brilliant !!! I love Ebay and this has goto be the best add ever !!

The exterior of the car is generally in pretty good condition, there is some surface rust under the rear wheel arches (not that bad) and its had a small ding on the rear which has been tarted up a bit and doesn’t look that bad. There are a couple of places (arches, rear bumper) that have been resprayed in places probably due to surface rust in the past. I say resprayed, it actually looks like it’s been done by a drunken blind clown at night hanging upside down from a moving giraffe. Honestly, Ghandi could have done a better job slapping paint on with his flip flops. Estimated cost to have this resprayed by someone that isn’t mentally incapacitated is about £150-200 but who knows, maybe you aren’t the picky type and just want a motor that runs well, is comfy and proper posh on the inside.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKipling

That was quite amusing

I see he ended up selling his mint green 2001 Ford Focus for £1,080.00. Looks like his amusing banter paid off.

What a shame he wasn't able to test out his cardboard box Flux Capacitor

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid
What is so funny about it? I dont get it

Somehow I getting an image about you -- wait it is getting clearer - yes yes there it is -- it is saying with high a high probability of being correct -- it is saying you don't have a passport.

new topics

top topics

join