It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do pedophiles get such little punishment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1
reply to post by civilchallenger

Anal rape you pr##k you must have that on your mind mate I never mention no rape.You can't have kids mate if you have you can't tell me you would be happy to find out you live next door to a pedophile who just done 3 years in jail for abuseing a 6 year old girl and he still has all the tools he needs to reaffend go away mate can't deal with people who do stuff by the book not on this subjected how do you compensate them then give em some money.

Thanks for addressing none of my points Mr. Sadistic. You make it clear pedophiles will get beaten or killed and yet want that to happen, but when I mention anal rape will also happen then suddenly you've gone too far? Seriously, is that too far now when an execution isn't too far? Which is worse? Getting beaten to near death or anally raped?

I made actual points in my post and you chose to address none of them in your rant because you can't handle what you've become in your vengeful bloodlust. Leave the "Eye for eye" retributions for monkeys in zoos. Lets evolve.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
And how do you compesate someone who is scarred for life? With money, give them a pat on the back and say there there? Sometimes justice is not enough. I would want to see the prick who done it to my child, be tortured.

Thats the big question because compensation is so much more important to the person scarred for life. And if you think money isn't going to help compensate for such a thing then you'd be wrong. In the vast majority of sexual molestation cases, there should not be much punishment because its simply not worth the hassle. The vast majority of people (if they are like me) have had their butt pinched in public or some such thing as that, which make up the majority of the crime. Crimes like that are not worth filing a complaint over... so rather than throw them in a jail cell you just let them know that kind of thing is unacceptable. I suppose if it did bother you particularly you could file for a small amount of damages. And you think what that money cannot compensate for that? Yeah I think I'd have my butt pinched for a vacation to Hawaii and come out ahead.

Then you have the most serious cases where someone is injured. In those cases, the sexual assault agent should quite possibly be a slave for a number of years, with the proceeds going to the victim.

Then there is pedophile crime prevention. This is prevented the most through education of children... teach them how to handle the situations! Is this done in the UK? It isn't done anywhere I know of. As a child, I was never taught how to handle people who "touch me in ways I don't like". If I was it would have made me more resistant to that kind of crime.

Its so aggravating to me how these threads pop up from time to time and never once does the OP ever advocate for ways of actually stopping these things from happening. Never. All that they are out for is revenge and nothing else. That solves nothing of course.
edit on 13-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Look if I had ways to stop it I would.As to would the people educated and trained to do so I'm sorry but even after sleeping on it I still fill the same way mate as I said I just look at it as if it would happen to my kids and every I've spoke to about fill the same way we tell my kids where people ain't aloud to touch them they understand.
And you didn't make too many points you was more interested in anal rape and calling me bloodthirsty this is how I know your full of # I showed my nan who is a devout Christian and very involved with the church and she said if it would have happened to her kids it's the one thing her and many others wouldn't be able to forgive the peedo for.She wouldn't like them to go jail for a pew years in a cushy cell bY there selves it's the worst crime there is my friend and I think I speak for every decent parent out there

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by civilchallenger

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
And how do you compesate someone who is scarred for life? With money, give them a pat on the back and say there there? Sometimes justice is not enough. I would want to see the prick who done it to my child, be tortured.

Thats the big question because compensation is so much more important to the person scarred for life. And if you think money isn't going to help compensate for such a thing then you'd be wrong. In the vast majority of sexual molestation cases, there should not be much punishment because its simply not worth the hassle. The vast majority of people (if they are like me) have had their butt pinched in public or some such thing as that, which make up the majority of the crime. Crimes like that are not worth filing a complaint over... so rather than throw them in a jail cell you just let them know that kind of thing is unacceptable. I suppose if it did bother you particularly you could file for a small amount of damages. And you think what that money cannot compensate for that? Yeah I think I'd have my butt pinched for a vacation to Hawaii and come out ahead.

Getting your butt pinched or something like that has nothing to do with pedophiles, unless you are a kid and an adult has been doing it to you, it is an entirely different matter. It falls more along the lines of sexual harrassment or something. We are talking about adults who have urges to moleste, rape, and in some cases murder children. So I guess a bit of money and a holiday would compesate for knowing some sick prick had his way with your child? is that what your saying? It is not just the victim.

Then you have the most serious cases where someone is injured. In those cases, the sexual assault agent should quite possibly be a slave for a number of years, with the proceeds going to the victim.

Once again, we are talking about adults who are intentionally causing injuries to children. Sexual assault can happen to anyone, pedophiles act against children...

Then there is pedophile crime prevention. This is prevented the most through education of children... teach them how to handle the situations! Is this done in the UK? It isn't done anywhere I know of. As a child, I was never taught how to handle people who "touch me in ways I don't like". If I was it would have made me more resistant to that kind of crime.

When you are a child, how do you think you would handle being man handled by an adult? It would be good if children were aware of these situations, but these people in some cases stalk, kidnap. How are you going to know in a situation like this what to do when you are being over powered by an adult, who could not care whether you are aware or not?

Its so aggravating to me how these threads pop up from time to time and never once does the OP ever advocate for ways of actually stopping these things from happening. Never. All that they are out for is revenge and nothing else. That solves nothing of course.
edit on 13-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

Its not so much the OP is out for revenge. Put yourself in the shoes of a parent whos child has just been raped, molested, or murdered by a random nutjob. What would you do being the parent? Stopping these things happening comes down to our governments and pretty much is out of our hands. They are the people protecting the pedo's from people like myself, and the reason why threads like this are created, is because people are sick of it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Because all this humanitarian bs crap and this kinder gentler politically correct f*ed up world does not allow us to just go ahead and shoot them dead.

x2 its BS it should be handled as a hate crime and with capital punishment or life in general population. These sickos all need to be locked up with no argument when found guilty.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

Has a priest ever been convicted or gone to jail?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1

Look if I had ways to stop it I would.

A POINT I just made was that a way of stopping it (child predators) is by educating children about how to handle the situation. You're thoughts?

And you didn't make too many points.

The number of points I made is irrelevant..

POINT: So they [the news media] will only tell you about punishments that are too light and NEVER tell you about the ones that are excessive.
CURRENT STATUS: Entirely unaddressed by anyone in this thread.

The only thing anyon addressed was a defense of their (non)civility, which was the minor point that I may as well have left out... but this is supposed to be a "rant" section so I went ahead and ranted about it.

calling me bloodthirsty this is how I know your full of # I showed my nan who is a devout Christian and very involved with the church and she said if it would have happened to her kids it's the one thing her and many others wouldn't be able to forgive the peedo for.She wouldn't like them to go jail for a pew years in a cushy cell bY there selves it's the worst crime there is my friend and I think I speak for every decent parent out there

You seem bloodthirsty because getting revenge is apparently more important to you than preventing child rapists from raping children... I say that because while you've talked about getting revenge you never once said anything actually preventing it from happening or compensating the victim... which can't happen if you kill off the crazy predator.

When you said "my nan is a devout Christian" is clearly in contradiction to the statement "she wouldn't be able to forgive the pedo". that says it all The statement "she wouldn't be able to forgive" really should tell you everything you need to know to realize your emotions can get the better of you! Once again... a "devout Christian" who "wouldn't be able to forgive". That is problem, don't you think?

edit on 16-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As someone who is currently being screwed over by local government for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm being charged with being a pedo because I tried to get a blanket on a child who's mother did not clothe properly and had the doors and windows open during a rainstorm + it was cold. She was drunk off her ass. I was pretty much forced to plead guilty to a crime I didn't commit because in Indiana, lie detectors are not admissible evidence, two, a woman can claim just about anything criminal a man has done here and get away with it, three I have suspected for the longest freakin' time that they all hated me because I didn't believe in the crazy stuff they believed in or i did not prescribe to their personal ideologies.

case in point: I'm a victim of fearmongering, trying to be a good Samaritan in a world full of filth and hate, and some jerk's personal agenda to ruin my life.

Nevermind the fact that A) I'm crippled, B) I myself have been the victim of sexual abuse as a young teenager, and C) At the time I was still grieving over my mother having died of Leukemia.

I'm only 24. I haven't even started to have a life. Seeing all this "i wanna kill pedos" and all this other crap greatly offends me, as I'm going to be labelled as such despite having done NOTHING to earn such a horrible title.

Maybe you guys should think about what you post before someone comes along and takes offense to it like I have.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do you suppose that this "light sentencing" might have something to do with the majority of our justice authorities being male? Nature gives men two heads and usually only enough blood to operate only one at a time. These judges just might be guilty of what nature has provided. ???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SireFurious

Heres the thing with your situation. Your government has failed you, I don't know why this would offend you if you are not a pedo, apart from the fact that, yes some people do get accused of doing things they obviously have not, but once again, that is the fault of the system which can ruin lives.

Do not be offended if people would like revenge on a person who has just molested their child or a person who has done it in general. You obviously have been wrongly accused which does not put you in the same category as someone who has acted against a child.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
you only say that because I have explained my case. had i not that hate would still apply to me. it's like being caught red handed being racist after publicly saying you aren't. =(

top topics

<< 1   >>

join