It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Chicago Man Donates Thousands to Down-On-Her-Luck Banker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I'm sure that won't be the case now. Sometimes people need to come off the bubble to see true value, and she came off her bubble hard. I'm sure if she gets back on her feet she will have a new perspective on homelessness.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
pff...the guy shouldn't have given her a penny as she probably wouldn't have given him a glance on the street...banker b!tch.

:shk: Drive by posting... :shk:

You didn't read the article, because if you would have you would know that she is one of those that has helped charities:

"I've donated to charities, I've helped other homeless families -- never realizing that one day we'd be in this situation," she said. "So thank God that we did have an angel waiting for us."

Or at least so she claims. And probably did, seeing as karma is being kind back.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I heard a rumor....
I hear that the ten year old is HIS son. That panhandling is his hustle. That he would not do odd jobs for less than 25/hr because he made more doing nothing. And that they are a couple and have been together for more than a decade.

Maybe he should have kept his face of the news, too.
Makes you go hmm...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I heard a rumor....
I hear that the ten year old is HIS son. That panhandling is his hustle. That he would not do odd jobs for less than 25/hr because he made more doing nothing. And that they are a couple and have been together for more than a decade.

Maybe he should have kept his face off the news, too.
Makes you go hmm...

signature:

The Trash Translator

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i think he would left some money to live,for example a hotel or a new house.so he is not homeless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join