It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To This Invention???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well as stated in recent posts "Time To Wait For Peak Oil", then if the banksters and oil companies release any type of this tech seen as stated we have them up in court to face charges.....Planetary Genocide...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by grindhouzer
It still takes some form of energy to turn water into “Brow’s Gas”. It’s subject to the law of conservation of energy, you cannot make energy out of nothing.

can't they just use the sun and a magnifying glass?
edit on 13-5-2011 by president because: i'm retarded

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

It is no miracle to make hydrogen oxygen gas mixture using the water electrolysis. The novel part that the inventor should have mentioned or shown in the video is that he is getting, for example, 10 times more than the electrical energy needed to separate oxygen and hydrogen from the water. We know how much O2-H2 gas mixture you can get with a certain amount of electrical input energy. There is no energy gain unless you use some kind of exotic principle like www.youtube.com.... The patent shows no such novelty. No wonder it is buried and no one is interested in it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

It is no miracle to make hydrogen oxygen gas mixture using the water electrolysis. The novel part that the inventor should have mentioned or shown in the video is that he is getting, for example, 10 times more than the electrical energy needed to separate oxygen and hydrogen from the water. We know how much O2-H2 gas mixture you can get with a certain amount of electrical input energy. There is no energy gain unless you use some kind of exotic principle like www.youtube.com.... The patent shows no such novelty. No wonder it is buried and no one is interested in it.

I just don't get how none of these motors proposed have took advantage of a Turbine in the grill to generate the power required for Electrolysis on the go?.....Or knowing me...foot mouth and they actually do....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You know after watching films such as "Who killed the electric car?" It does not shock me that this technology is not embraced by the government. However WHY are WE not fighting for it! I wish there was a way that we the people could actually demand that this become instated..... I applaud this post and S+F for you!

Spread the news.... OIL PRICES are a fraud.... and I fight it everyday by doing my best to shop local and not owning a car. I walk and bike EVERYWHERE, its not fun in winter but I do what I can.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The kits to run your car on hydrolyzed Water (into separated oxygen and hydrogen) have been around for years. Google it and buy one. The question for this invention is where does his system get the energy to do the hydrolysis? Hydrolysis take a lot of energy.

The kits I was talking about uses electricity from the cars electrical system (which gets energy from gasoline). And it injects hydrogen gas into the fuel mixture to improve mileage. It claims to save 25% to 35% at the fossil fuel pumps.

The above guy’s invention would need a heck of a lot of energy on board or a lot of time to hydrolyze and store the hydrogen at home and then keep his vehicle filled up from his big stationary hydrogen tank.

Now if he has some kind of a CATALYST that chemically does the hydrolysis. That would be spectacularly revolutionary. Deserving of a big Homer Simpson “Wha-Hoo”.

Like on the scale of Cold Fusion. Energy almost out of nothing. The Holy Grail of the perpetual motion machine.

What do you think?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Been using a Flowbee for 21 years now... My hair is always perfect...

lets see 1 haircut every 3 weeks at a cost of 20 bucks with tip is about $7,280 dollars not to mention the fact I have saved about 550 hours of Barbershop waiting.

All for the price of 145 bucks back in 1990. What a terrific product! Well made too!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Out of all the alternatives we should consider for energy, water should never-ever be used as a direct energy source. If the oil on our planet vanished over night, we can still survive without it being present. Water is another story. If water were to suddenly vanish over night, we will eventually die within a matter of a few weeks. Oil is a byproduct of compressed fossils, which were squeezed together between many layers of earth. Its presence does not directly affect our biological well being.

Water mills are a good concept, for they do not evaporate the resource. Anything that reduces the water supply will eventually endanger our entire species. If we are able to diminish one resource, how fast do you think we can diminish another one?

edit on 13-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Government can't make any money off of this. Too abundant, not much power if you control it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Idotwhat

Yea I have the same exact feeling, I really do expect a revolution in my lifetime, sooner rather than later.

I am already learning how to plant food forests, and with an organized effort we could replace all farmland with those forests and be 100%

I almost got my first rifle because I just turned 18, but walmart F'd up my purchase 4 times in a row! It was not my fault either I passed background check and they messed up my paper work over and over again. Has that happened to anyone else? It seems like they are trying to keep guns from people, or at least me :/

Anyone In PA USA PM me

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
This wont kick off, governments make no money out of it, no reasons for war. surprised he ain't been assassinated and the invention covered up. or they could tax us to the balls for water haha like they don't already

Well actually hydroelectricity was supposed to be a very cheap way to provide electricity to a lot of people, and the government in Canada has found a way to make it expensive... value out of thin air! (or free water)

Hydro's still more reliable than most of the power sources in many places in the world, more sustainable than coal and not as lethal as a nuke plant, but when the power over energy is in the hands of the few, there will be ALWAYS room for big profits to be made... and people to pay a lot for it in the process.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Funny you should post this, i'm working with a group of people examining & replicating this work

I kid you not.
The man you want to read up on is Stan Meyer.
Yes, it works.
Don't tell anyone...shhhh......
BTW the energy needed to fracture the water is less than 1/100 of the energy released.
edit on 13-5-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

What kind of catalyst are you using? Some kind of radio waves? What's your lpm/amp ratio?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

The reason as to why we don't hear more about this is...simply that there are 3 types of people in our society.

1. Those that cause things to happen.
2. Those who just watch what happens.
3. Those who are surprised at what has happened.

Missed one:

4. Those who keep things from happening

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

We tried (so far);
Multi plate cells (jam jars actually) with straight 12v DC & some soda in the water as an electrolyte, this used 15 amps & generated more heat than gas.

Multiplate cells/electrolyte with a PWM waveform, pulsed at about 20Khz-results better (at 10 amps)

We are currently working on 2 more designs, the original Meyer 8-pipe cell, with short high voltage pulses, no electrolyte, & additional ultrasonic/electronic vibration. Result, far better, lots of gas at 2amps.

Note, this gas is fed directly into the engine, at first to supplement the gasoline, this gives problems with O2/MAP sensors, & takes a lot of fiddling to get it right. Feeding it on pure HHO will blow up or melt the engine, it has to be mixed with air (79% Nitrogen) to damp the combustion. It is very difficult to get it right.
There are claims that this has been done, i have plenty of source data (including Meyer's original patent) which shows that he 'primed' the water with lasers, and 'conditioned' the gas before it went into the engine.
His design was extremely complex, ours isn't but it works anyway, it's all about efficiency, we can generate enough gas with just 5 amps from the car, that's about the same as having the radio on!
This is where that 'conservation of energy' crap comes in, water is a faily weak-bonded molecule, it doesn't need that much energy to split anyway. Because it's also (relatively) non conducting, you need short high voltage pulses to split it. Once split, the explosive power of H&O is immense, i have seen hydrogen/air explosions rip apart stainless containers 3mm thick. Not stuff to fool around with.
Harmonic resonance will also aid greatly in the splitting, using very little energy to do so, this works extremely well with 'spiral cells', but these are difficult to make, seeing as they have to be exactly made & spaced, not easily done in a garden shed
-the pipe version CAN be made simply & relatively exact. There are also at least 3 methods of driving the cell, until i examine reliable sources on each type, i can not give an opinion which is best.
I still cannot upload the data for some reason, but it's all open source & can be found on the net, but it takes ages to filter out the bogus ones. If someone tells you he's running his car on only water, & he isn't an electronic engineer & a chemist, i would have to doubt it

The stuff we are working on is out there on YooToob, they are the ones that work
, but i won't source them openly, they are freinds of mine & it's not my call to make, i just swap data/results with them, i am working on something else...
edit on 16-5-2011 by playswithmachines because: The 2nd design is a spiral cell, with multiple frequency HV pulses

edit on 16-5-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Wow, I have never read anything more incorrect. What moronic text did you rip this misinformation from?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Well, this is a point I made earlier in the thread. While intrigueing, there is an energy deficit to the system that does not make it more appealing/affordable/eco-friendly than existing methods of energy. I'm just saying cut the BS.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by czerro

It's not B.S. it works, i have tons of documentation on the subject.
I have analyzed hundreds of reports worldwide, & have discussed them with engineers & chemists.
The points i set out above are real & accurate.
I'm not saying there isn't a lot of pseudoscience out there because there is, but it is mainly born from ignorance of the facts, not from logic.
Logic dictates that we investigate this further, and if possible, build machines that are easily replicated, so that the effects can be replicated and everyone will have to agree that this tech. does or does not work.
IMO it works, no doubt at all...........

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

I applaud you for your efforts but, a gun isn't going to run your car, is it?
I'm hoping the energy revolution will break before the civil one

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by defcon5

often used by pseudo-science scam artists
But it is flammable right? And it burns really hot? And the output is water right? So why then can it not be used as a fuel? The science seems solid to me.

It's hydrogen. Specifically it's oxyhydrogen. en.wikipedia.org.... Hydrogen is not an energy source - hydrogen is just a way to store and transport energy. The energy for the electrolysis has to come someplace and you have to put more energy in than you can get out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join