It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To This Invention???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Here it is...
presscore.ca...

"Japanese company Genepax presents its eco-friendly car that runs on nothing but water. The car has an energy generator that extracts hydrogen from water that is poured into the car’s tank. The generator then releases electrons that produce electric power to run the car. The electric powered car can run on any type of water (you can even use tea and soda…etc). The car can run for an hour at about 50 miles per hour on just a liter of water; about 2 cans of soda worth. Genepax, the company that invented the technology, aims to collaborate with Japanese manufacturers to mass produce it.

Unlike other electric cars, the Genepax car does not require that batteries be recharged and has no emission. The water electrical generator is located in the back of the car and when water is poured it is then broken down in order to create electricity to power the car. Imagine what such a generator could do to the oil industry, the nuclear plants and the electrical grid."
www.youtube.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3No wonder we haven't heard JACK from this guy, he's probably been bought out.We won't see s""" now because one they've bought him out - No water fuelled cars, No more development... it's like living in a frickin circus.

If I discovered something like that, I would recruit friends and family and send all the details to anyone and everyone that might be interested and who would help spread the info. I mean, if you saved the world from tyranny and destruction, you could write a best selling book (movie) about it later.
How much is money worth when the elite are obviously planning to take humanity down? What do they need you for after they've bought you out? What do they need your family for? NOTHING.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Barnaclause

Yeah, I remember that video. What happened to that invention? Basically, that's the same concept. There are many other stories like that. Shills will now start preaching that it's not possible, that it's against the laws of thermodynamics, that you shouldn't believe your eyes...

DON'T BELIEVE YOUR SENSES, BELIEVE WHAT WE TELL YOU!

Here are couple more videos about the same thing, people who invented "water engine", independently from each other (yeah, they are all scammers):

(quality of this video is terrible but the second part is very interesting)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

When was this on the news? What year?

It said at the end that he was in negotiations with the US Government!!

Come on, we really need to stop all this oil rigging and fuel usage when we have ready fuel apparently running out of our taps!!
edit on 13-5-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It said at the end that e was i negotiations with the US Government!!

Come on, we really need to stop all this oil rigging and fuel usage when we have ready fuel apparently running out of our taps!!

NO we will do nothing at all. Look at history.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What invention? You havent a link,paddy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sm0k3

US Government? DOHOHOHOHO!

It'll be on tanks in 20 years and then you'll see it in the private.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Funny...my wife was asking the other night why MPG ratings have really not moved much on the dial in the last 20 years...money honey...you think a nation that came up with things like the B-2 and the F-117 so many years ago, could not develop a more economical means of transportation? It wont happen.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I swear, if people read threads properly we'd have much more info with smaller threads. What a wonderful ATS that would be. WE'VE DISCOVERED HE'S IN TALKS WITH A U.S COMPANY FOR A WATER FUELLED HUMMER. Yes the link doesn't work LOOK DOWN ONE POST.

I'm leaving for a smoke.... some people

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigFrigginAl
Funny...my wife was asking the other night why MPG ratings have really not moved much on the dial in the last 20 years...money honey...you think a nation that came up with things like the B-2 and the F-117 so many years ago, could not develop a more economical means of transportation? It wont happen.

That sounds true enough.... all this high tech we have and yet we are still digging to get all the oil out of the Earth (which by the way is also responsible for more and more earthquakes and dry lands).... this is what i believe anyway... i can't prove it myself but it's what i believe and i'm pretty sure i've seen or read something similar in the past to back me up

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It's called a Catalyst

If you recall what a catalyst is from high school Chemistry, it's anything added to accelerate a chemical reaction.
The most common one is HEAT. If you heat water enough it excites the molecules enough to create steam.

This guy didn't invent the concept of breaking down Water into HHO gas but as with many others, had invented another catalyst which accelerates the chemical reaction.

There's a company founded by an MIT Chemistry professor who have invented a catalyst that mimics photosynthesis and are extracting Hydrogen & Oxygen using artificial photosynthesis. You simply place this card into water, place it in sunlight and it produces pure Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Just as an airplane weighing tons wouldn't be able to lift off the ground without the benefit of aerodynamic lift.

Electrolysis without the use of a catalyst WILL require excessive energy to generate HHO simply due to the inherent resistance of water itself.

This is exactly why the Myth Buster's generator didn't work if at all.
If they had revisited even High School Chemistry class, and the basic balancing of chemical equations, they'd understand the reason as to why it didn't work. Water by itself isn't a very good conductor....due to not having free ions.

By adding a catalyst, which provides free Ions to carry the electrical charge, the reaction occurs immediately upon applying normal 12 volt battery power.

The reason as to why we don't hear more about this is...simply that there are 3 types of people in our society.

1. Those that cause things to happen.
2. Those who just watch what happens.
3. Those who are surprised at what has happened.

Deny Ignorance
edit on 13-5-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I swear, if people read threads properly we'd have much more info with smaller threads. What a wonderful ATS that would be. WE'VE DISCOVERED HE'S IN TALKS WITH A U.S COMPANY FOR A WATER FUELLED HUMMER. Yes the link doesn't work LOOK DOWN ONE POST.

I'm leaving for a smoke.... some people

I did watch the vid and heard what was said as stated in my post a few up on this page and here it is again:

It said at the end that he was in negotiations with the US Government!!

There you see, not all of us are uncapable of listening!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was planning on visiting his facility here in Florida when he dropped off the map. The car running on the gas wasn't what got the attention of the military, it was the gas he was able to produce. The flame has no effect on organic material but is capable of cutting and welding just like Oxygen/Acetylene. I'll have to check but I believe the local paper, The Orlando Sentinel, listed a patent that was filed by his company but than assigned to the DOD.

The coolest thing about using this gas for cutting and welding is that the only byproduct left is water.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sm0k3

what!!!!!!!!!!!! thats crazy thats gotta be one of the coolest things ive eveer seen

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sigh....nothing to see here. He is using a LOT of electricity to separate the H2O into a gas. More energy than you actually get back by burning the gas. You end up with a net loss. First Law of Thermodynamics, anyone?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That's pretty awesome. But I always wonder about one thing. Every time I see guys making H2O engines and such, they always say, "My engine can run exclusively on water... but my engine is a water-gasoline hybrid." Why? Why make a hybrid if you can run it exclusively on water??? Is there a logical reason for this? It's not like you're going to run out of water when 100 miles takes only 4 ounces. That is incredible! Why make a hybrid??

Anybody know why?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Figures we never see it.

What a suprise
edit on 13-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We should have nuclear powered cars. Then, there won't be any traffic accidents!

www.atwtg.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
First of all if you don't think the gov't hasn't found away to be independent from gasoline your nuts and if they haven't found away it would be in this countries best interest.

The advantages would be endless if we had an energy source that was inexhaustible and easily obtainable. While the rest of the world was dependent on oil.

Military technology is anywhere from 50 to 100 years ahead of civilian technology. People don't think they have things that dont need gas. Go back to sleep sheeple, my best guess we still use gas cause it can be taxed and we got crap ton we can unload to the rest of the world when the time comes.

secondly, water is rocket fuel is it not? Is that not why nasa is always looking for it? Fuel being #1 reason they look for it.
So would it be so far fetched that we could use it to fuel our cars if we are using it to fuel our dam rockets. Or that greedy oil companies buy out or even do criminal things to keep these inventions from the common man.

People are delusional if they think we are on the same playing field as the military or even these powerful wealthy oil companies/corporations. The gov't is not the only ones that experiment or invent. One can only imagine what they do under ground with that money. Governments and corporations all over the world not just here folks. Its truly scary if you think about it.

The only way to stop this nonsence with oil is to stop using the crap and start going to gas stations and yes do I dare say it. "START BLOWING THESE MONEY SUCKERS UP". Lets face it being nice doesn't work and will never work. 40 years we been asking nicely. Seems like the only time we ever get anything done is when we go postal and start smacking big old uncle Sam around.

How fast you think things would change if we torched every last gas station in this country.

If every American took all the money they had bought as much food as they could stocked up for a year. Didn't pay thier utility bills, mortgage, car loan, insurance, taxes, fees, fines, or whatever. Just bought as much food as they could and demand change. They can't put us all in jail.

At least one shotgun per house hold and organized street blocks so when the police come a knocking for eviction, you and all your nieghbors can put out a one shot salute that you aren't going no where. Now wouldn't that scare the piss out of the law. I bet that the law wouldn't even think twice to just quit and join the revolution if something like this happened nation wide.

I'm sick of being a slave and my hard work earning me nothing because it gets stolen by corrupt gov't and greedy corporations. Arent you?

Don't YOU people think its time to REVOLT.

Some of our leaders are already calling out for it. Do you hear it. DO YOU!!!!!

I do and I am ready are you. To even die for it. I am willing to fight and die if I have to so that people can be truly free.
free to live, free to love, free to be happy now thats liberty.

WE LOST IT AND WE NEED TO TAKE IT BACK.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Melts metal but not anything else? Umm... 9/11, anybody? Melted cars, melted metal, trees fine, paper fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join