It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To This Invention???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

We all know oil copanies buy up products that threaten their big fat wallets. So where the heck did this invention go? Did the guy just give up?? I'm trying to get his name, but in the first few seconds I cant really make it out, I thinks its Benny Clein or Klein. I don't know. Anyone?

EDIT Massive fail can someone post the video please, I'm off to read the instructions on how to do it
edit on 12-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Fixed vid

Just use the ID to add a video from YouTube: m2wG90QlZSU

edit on 12-5-2011 by sm0k3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sm0k3
Fixed vid

A star for you kind sir!!

EDIT: We dont need that vid again lol
edit on 12-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This wont kick off, governments make no money out of it, no reasons for war. surprised he ain't been assassinated and the invention covered up. or they could tax us to the balls for water haha like they don't already

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
This wont kick off, governments make no money out of it, no reasons for war. surprised he ain't been assassinated and the invention covered up. or they could tax us to the balls for water haha like they don't already

EXACTLY!! I can't find anything about him. It'd be great if we could fins this guy and see what happened or see if he ever got funding.

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You don't think they could make a tire that lasts 200,000 miles? Of course they could... But then Michelin wouldn't be selling as many tires, so they tell the scientists involved in the tire's design "Make us a tire that is good... but not too good".

Hell, I'm willing to bet right now that the technology exists to make a car that runs on pure MAGIC... But then how would companies sell you oil filters, gas, fuel pumps, etc.?

EDIT: So where did this invention go? Well, imagine a conversation that goes something like this...

Gas Companies: "Heres $250 Million, now go the # away"
Inventor: "DEAL!"
edit on 5/12/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It was DENNY KLEIN .... Dennis Klein
www.hytechapps.com...

Somebody was interested can someone check this page for when it was last active please?? I can't do it because I suck.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I'm trying to get his name, but in the first few seconds I cant really make it out, I thinks its Benny Clein or Klein. I don't know. Anyone?

I don't personally know anything about this guy, nor have I even read anything on this site yet. However, I did take this question of yours, as a challenge.

Dennis Klein

aka- Denny

ETA: aah. you beat me to it.

edit on 5/12/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo

Amen! I'm really surprised his relatives haven't found him in a ditch somewhere!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

That link of yours is pretty interesting I'll read that tonight after my tea lol. I want to know what companies tried to buy it and if anyones tried to buy this Hydrogen Tech. company.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Why have their Updates stopped on 2009?? They started in 2009 and stopped in 2009 when their initial test happened?? I think they actually MIGHT have been bought out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Its nothing more then Oxyhydrogen, otherwise known as “Brown's Gas”. I don’t know how this guy can claim to have invented it considering that people have been making its since the 1800’s. Its often used by pseudo-science scam artists, and I am guessing that is the case in this instance as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5/12/2011 by defcon5 because: cannot type today.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Hey R3N3G4D3

Cool vid, you should check out 'waterforgas" very interesting!
Also if you want more google "Tesla" he invented some very interesting stuff since hidden from us!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Great... now they are gonna start charging us for water...(face palm)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I suppose alot of people- like me- would think that we would be obliterating one of most valuable resources by using it for fuel... But, thinking about it, would the "fumes" that come out of the exhaust not rise back up and form clouds, which in turn would come back down as rain?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Hey R3N3G4D3

Cool vid, you should check out 'waterforgas" very interesting! Also if you want more google "Tesla" he invented some very interesting stuff since hidden from u
s!

Hey Wiser3
Yeah Tesla was a GENIUS I love hearing about how he nearly brought a building down in NYC lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Great... now they are gonna start charging us for water...(face palm)

We already do in the UK, costs me £40 a month.

2nd line

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
portland.indymedia.org... --- this is from 2006

Water Fuel Experimenters Ken Rasmussen & Team in CA Threatened with Death by Hired Goons
I dunno how credible this source is, but if it is credible then WOW three years later the experiments stop?? maybe they got him

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

often used by pseudo-science scam artists
But it is flammable right? And it burns really hot? And the output is water right? So why then can it not be used as a fuel? The science seems solid to me.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
From Wikipedia::

en.wikipedia.org...

"Company founder Dennis Klein claims to be in negotiations with a major US auto manufacturer and that the US government wants to produce Hummers that use his technology.[19][20]"

No wonder we haven't heard JACK from this guy, he's probably been bought out.We won't see s""" now because one they've bought him out - No water fuelled cars, No more development... it's like living in a frickin circus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join