It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA shows photos of bin Laden's body to Lawmakers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AFP) The Central Intelligence Agency has begun showing lawmakers death photos of slain Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden that President Barack Obama said were too gruesome to be released to the public.

Sounds like cock and balls to me. They've bought themselves more than enough time to manufacture imagery capable of flirting with the optical eye of the people. Anything released now will be too little to late.
edit on 12/5/11 by spearhead because: toad

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Already been posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
True, I don't think I could trust any images of 'his' body if they realised them now.

In 2 weeks they could easily produce a perfect set of faked images. They should have realised them on the day.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

True, I don't think I could trust any images of 'his' body if they realised them now.

Maybe that's the point? I mean, the government is well versed at spinning lies and writing fairytales, why on earth, with 10 years to plan this, would they botch this one so horrifically badly?

Maybe specifically to make sure none of us will believe any of it and we'll spend the next year moaning, digging, fighting, and posting about this pseudo conspiracy while real things go unnoticed as we are all preoccupied.

Just a thought

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Tryhard.....

I personally don't take kindly to freshbeets playing the powercard. There are moderators for that and they will find a double such as this and rectumfy it accordingly.

Next time just hit the Alert button if you want to suckapole....

new topics

top topics

join