It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing video shows transformers exploding in Fort Worth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This has been explained in the other thread. I live near Ft. Worth. Many people in that thread do also. There was a storm that blew through. I would know, it dropped hail on my truck. You can clearly see lighting in the background when the lights aren't flashing. The person who filmed this started filming AFTER the lighting bolt struck the power station. What results is a chain reaction. It is explained in detail by a member in the other thread.

Are the mods asleep?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/12/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

We permit one story in Breaking News and one in a topical forum. Wide awake, thanks. Now-

Back to topic, if we may.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Argh! Ok.

It's transformers arcing after a lightning strike. Mr. Tranny explains it in great detail over in the other thread. I would suggest you guys check it out.

....and those are not "orbs" or "ufos", they are lens flares. Again, check the other thread.

Have a nice day folks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's transformers arcing after a lightning strike. Mr. Tranny explains it in great detail over in the other thread. I would suggest you guys check it out.

Look castlemadeofsand first I did not know about the other thread until you posed on page two and Im not going to take from another thread.

....and those are not "orbs" or "ufos", they are lens flares. Again, check the other thread.

I never said anything about UFO's except to put the close encounter edit video up
Have a nice day.

Thanks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

No worries, it's not you I'm complaining about, it's the people who keep trying to make this into some kind of alien invasion. The other thread is full of people claiming to see orbs, so I thought I'd post in here about the lens flares just to interject some common sense before it gets out of hand like the other thread.

Anyways.....carry on

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Did not see this posted.

Sorry for some reason can not embed video.

FORT WORTH — As storms rolled through the Metroplex Tuesday night amateur photographer Brian Luenser had his camera trained on the sky and captured some amazing photographs of lightning raining down on the city of Fort Worth.

Link news.yahoo.com...

Somethings not right about this just watch the video and you will see.

I don't see no lightening at all no lights seem to go off just weird what do you think.

Thanks

this is crazy! its just like the light right before the earthquake in japan except not quite as long, check it out:

or maybe they are testing project blue beam : o!

edit on 12/5/11 by emptyOmind because: afterthoughts

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
reply to post by mars1

No worries, it's not you I'm complaining about, it's the people who keep trying to make this into some kind of alien invasion. The other thread is full of people claiming to see orbs, so I thought I'd post in here about the lens flares just to interject some common sense before it gets out of hand like the other thread.

Well, that's the thing. Opinions are abundant, all around, and everyone has a personal one. One person's "flares" are another person's "orbs" are another person's "UFO." Technically, in that example, the UFO person's opinion is the best answer, since "U-F-O" actually means "Unidentified Flying Object," not "flying saucer" or "alien spacecraft." Technically, we don't know if the "orbs" are flying, so "UAO" might be the best description, --Unidentified AERIAL Object.

But, the main point is that one person's flares are anothers UFO. Isn't that the case with the Phoenix Lights sightings? Some staunchly believe the official story about F-16s dropping flares. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of eyewitnesses (and now the governor even recanted and apologized for his guy-in-an-alien-costume stunt) feel otherwise, as they actually saw a solid craft pass over them.

So, when electricity (?) behaves in a new, bizarre and colorful way, we begin to wonder what is behind it, and lightning striking transformers only takes you so far because we've had powerstations and transformers around since Tesla made AC/DC viable, so the better part of a century, yet this kind of multicolored phenomenon is HIGHLY UNUSUAL, otherwise we'd have engineers and witnesses saying, "Oh yeah, it's like the 4th of July over there ever few years when lightning hits it." We don't have that so far. This is something new. "New" invites speculation, imagination and discussion.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I see OK seen as you are here you show us all here all your proof that all this is just what it says on the tin remember this is ATS real proof only none of this john said crap.

I am no expert on anything but there is lots of experts that will scrutinize your proof so it better be good.
As for me I just post what I think my fellow ATSers will like and let them rip it apart.

Thanks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join