It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Exclusive' The Secret world of Probes Triangles and aliens in 'star light amplifier’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I told my self I would never post on the UFO side ever again until I have a 96% rating or better of euthenics in a video or well confirmed information to present. In a lot of my teachings it is one thing I always said if you don’t believeme , look at all night vision videos and use my 3 star method

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But that was with night vision.Now let’s look at the aliens with ‘star light amplifier’ this time.

Please look at the first video so you can pretty much understand the rest of the videos that follow.

EDITED BECAUSE THE FIRST VIDEO WAS NOT ON HERE,JUST ADDED...SORRY !

Those probes are the ‘Triangle alien probes', they are the probes that have no limits to flight path or speed, unlike the reptilian probes that basically hover and go no further from the water as of 2 miles in each direction.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
WoW this is great stuff how are you able to get these images? is a star light amplifier something you connect to your camera.
edit on 12-5-2011 by symogums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
very interesting footage, the last one is the most interesting, its as if the helicopter is searching for some sort of residence of the craft, doesn't seem to be in pursuit though. very nice compilation though, i'm impressed by your finds and most are very unexplainable in my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by symogums

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
They look like birds in formation to me, but hey, I don't claim to know that that's the truth.
Nice videos nonetheless

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
thankyou

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Great videos I just wish they would stop teasing us and land already unless they just keeping tabs on us until the supposed fleet behind comet Elenin get here.I would rather be a slave to an advanced being than the people who are running things now.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To me, it looks much the same as the video he posted of birds...

and this other one...

edit on 12-5-2011 by alfa1 because: Added example

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting videos for the most part. Do I believe any of them as being as described? No.

You indicate several specific assumptions that do not stand up on the basic of anything other than what you state. As a UFO abductee, I know how that works/hurts any "evidence" presented.

Contrary to a continued statement on your caption pages. UFOs can and do display lights at nighttime and even during the daytime.

There is nothing but the questionable comments of one sole individual that such a craft as the TRB triangle exists. --Yes, triangles exist. I've seen one fairly close. But to claim such is what is imaged, let alone whether it is one of our craft or an ET, is beyond reason.

Aerial battle? I missed it about four times in the various renaming of the same clip.

A low-level 'copter chasing a high-flying UFO at about 50 miles its relative speed? Get real.

You have nice equipment. It must have cost a bundle, get your assessments and determinations more in line with what you are displaying and you can do a lot of decent work for the the cause. As it is, it is a distraction.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I told my self I would never post on the UFO side ever again until I have a 96% rating or better of euthenics in a video or well confirmed information to present.

Euthenics rating? Where does this rating come from? Who is confirming the information for you to present?

In a lot of my teachings it is one thing I always said if you don’t believeme , look at all night vision videos and use my 3 star method

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, i mustve missed your class.

But that was with night vision.Now let’s look at the aliens with ‘star light amplifier’ this time.

The 'star light amplifier' is basically the same as any other night vision camera as it amplifies light. Its often called a 'low light vision' camera as well. Its meant for film with a lot of ambient light in the area. Here is a great review/comparison of the camera that is being used www.ak47.net... It seems the original uploader 'MagnetFlipper' has some dead pixels in his camera as well which could effect what is being viewed.

Those probes are the ‘Triangle alien probes', they are the probes that have no limits to flight path or speed, unlike the reptilian probes that basically hover and go no further from the water as of 2 miles in each direction.

How do you know these things to be definitively true? Any proof for reptillians?

edit on 5/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I dont see anything 'alien' or strange in the videos, they all just look like either satelites, meteorites or birds.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Then you're obviously not seeing the proof!!

Question for OP though - Do reptilians only show themselves when being rebroadcast on YouTube or when they invade your dreams during sleep-paralysis?
edit on 12-5-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Do you and David own any stock in the company that makes the camera featured in the vedeo? Over all the explanation of the camera was quite confusing sorry to say.

This one too www.youtube.com...

Hey I thought you guys had a bunch of TV production experience? Why don't you folks never apply it to your YouTube videos?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Then you're obviously not seeing the proof!!

Question for OP though - Do reptilians only show themselves when being rebroadcast on YouTube or when they invade your dreams during sleep-paralysis?
edit on 12-5-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelling

If you pay attention to all the videos on the internet, you will notice that one type is always near water, or a little ways from water.
Then you will notice the ones that fly fast in the air at incredible speeds at long distances.

The incredible goofy thing that you will see in 200% of all videos,you will always see the person filming saying …I lost it’
What the viewer isn’t seeing is that the probe has actually docked inside a real triangle space ship.

ALWAYS LOOK AT THE END…AND LOOK FOR THE 3 TRIANGLE SHAPE ENGINES IN FORMATION…JUST WAITING FOR THEM TO DOCK INSIDE.

BUT BECAUSE OF THE CHEMICALS IN THE AIR THAT SICKEN THEM, THEPROBES ARE NOW DOCKING ON THE SIDE OR UNDERNEATH OF THE TRIANGLE, AS RECENT AS EARLY AS 2001.

new topics

top topics

join