It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt? Who, me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.usatoday.com...

Just another example of why people enter the political system. To Serve.... not the public, but themselves. Bankers regulating Wall Street, Generals working for Defence industries, Congressmen becoming lobbyists...
Why is it to hard to change the system? The ones in charge are the crooks that benefit from it. A rigged game that a good person can be elected to, but then either be sidelined and contained, or corrupted. Wall Street, Defence contractors, Oil Industry, Big Pharma.... and so on, and so on. This (the first link) is just another example, yet we keep putting the same people back in office, although in this instance its a political appointee rather than elected official so even less oversight of who works for whom, and where. " What, you want a tax break? How about we just don't charge you Any Taxes at All! By the way... I'm running for re-election.......better yet, how about a bailout or a subsidy?"
I suspect my rights would be better protected if I were a corporation though I'm not sure how much I could contribute to campaigns, darn it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
These people are terrorist , their goal is to bring down the governments of the world ,especially the United States , and the sad thing about it is, they will succeed

join