It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas accepts 1967 borders, but will never recognize Israel, top official says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So Israel stole the land...Ok, they should give it back AFTER Australia, Canada and US will give back the lands they have stolen.
I beleive that this stolen land its total BS.There are too many states NOW that stole land from natives.US, Canada and Australia (only to name some of the democratic countries were ''people'' don't like Israel) did NOT existed as states 500 years ago...or 300 years ago.
Palestine wasn't a state...Israel wasn't either a state...BUT Israel got the land (stole if you like) faster and declared it a STATE.And almost everyone recognized it.Does this make them land thiefs? They did not STOLE any land from any STATE.Exactly like US, Canada and Australia.There were NO STATES before US, Canada and Australia were created as STATES.

So, lets cut the BS about stoled lands from some tribes (Palestinans,Arborigens or Indians in North America).
Americans got it with shiny glass and w/e crap jewelery and gold, Australia got it from British Empire and Israel BOUGHT it from the same British Empire.

Oh, yes, i am an Israeli fanboi...just because i cannot (nobody can actually) to be objective.So, i choose i side.
I don't need to give any reason why i take Israel's side, because any argument can be ignored/discreditated.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I agree what was said before Has Israel recognised Palestine as a state,even before Hamas was in power answer NO It just kept on building far to long israel has done what itpleases always moaning on israel feels threatened israel most strike it should stop being so hostile and paranoid

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't get how some of you people can say that because Hamas won't recognize Israel as a state, that means they must wan't to destroy them.
No, it was never agreed to for Israel to be a state, they just declared themselves a sovereign nation. The original agreement before Israel broke it, was the 1967 boders and "Israel" was really just territory for the Jews within Palestine.
Why do you Zionists want to keep pushing propaganda that not recognizing Israel as a state is equal to wanting to kill all the Jews?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Guess ya'll don't recognize the classic diplomatic/political maneuver of "Saveing Face"?

They can't just capitulate and expect to retain their political power or relevance.. So they comprimise by recognizing the 1967 borders and hold fast to their"core principles" so that their followers stay with them.

All of this is just a game, folks.. don't get baited.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join