It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Real life superheroes' fighting crime in New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

well then take a load of this

seems like we have Jedi:s too

www.kolumbus.fi...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Holy handcuffs! Police in a resort community in northwest Michigan
are touting the arrest of the legendary caped crusader Batman,
who was reportedly nabbed while dangling from a 30-foot-tall building.

'Batman' Arrested On Michigan Rooftop

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

During a search of Batman, er, Williams, police discovered several "dangerous" weapons tucked away inside his utility belt, including a telescoping steel baton, lead-lined gloves and a can of chemical irritant spray.

Williams was arrested at the scene and later charged with several counts of carrying concealed weapons, one count of carrying a gas-ejecting weapon and another count of creating a disturbance, Reuters News reported.

If convicted of the crimes he is accused of committing, Williams faces a combined sentence of up to 30 years in prison -- a lengthy stint that would most definitely deter any costumed crime-fighting super hero.

WOW! That's a little OTT isn't it? Potentially 30 years in prision when there was no real harm done?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

Oh my god, I've seen it all

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow I never knew Kick-Ass the movie (and character) would have inspired people to actually do this!! Good for them, I hope they make a difference. If you super-heroes are reading, don't get corrupted with money and drugs and you should be fine...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Wow I never knew Kick-Ass the movie (and character) would have inspired people to actually do this!! Good for them, I hope they make a difference. If you super-heroes are reading, don't get corrupted with money and drugs and you should be fine...

It didn't. This stuff was going on long before Kick Ass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join