It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Verification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Do you know the future? Has a little green or grey man told you what's out there? Do you have the answer to one of the Big Questions we all ask?

Do you have specific knowledge of a future event? Do you just know that the world will end in 2012? Is Disclosure marked on your calender in permanent marker? ARE YOU SURE?

If you are, and you don't want to waste any more time dealing with people calling you "charlatan" and "false prophet" and worse, then sign up for the P.O.E.E. Prophet Certification Program.

The PCP is a revolutionary peer-reviewed organization that allows you, the Independent Prophet, to guarantee to people that you really mean what you say. And it's free!

All you have to do is sign a contract with POEE stating that if your specific prediction ends up being false, we get all your money. Simple! And for the experienced, accurate Prophet - there's no risk!

And for a limited time only, sign up with the POEE PCP and we'll only take HALF your money for the first three certifiably false predictions! That's a savings of FIFTY PERCENT!

Put a stop to the endless barrage of people claiming you don't know what you're talking about! You believe you, and we believe you! Sign up TODAY!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

Very funny and entertaining thought, I predict that you will have zero takers lol. But even I'm not going to put my money on that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You might wanna petition Donald Trump!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The good prophets are poor, thus you're screwed.

-Non
edit on 12-5-2011 by TrypToNonymous because: I fix it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I predicted this thread. . .but it was written by the time I got around to write my prediction! To think I spent so much time on those quatrains! Wait! I predict someone will say there will be zero takers!!! Dang!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrypToNonymous

It's all about volume!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

LMAO thats hilarious

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

See "Hair".

I predicted the need for this "second line". I predict a third will be unnecessary. Give me your money.

-Non
edit on 12-5-2011 by TrypToNonymous because: Fix it too

top topics

join