It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013: The End is Still Nigh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Just thought I'd reserve this thread title for when somebody needs it late next year.

Seriously, though, I'm looking for someone who is so convinced that 2012 is either the End, or will be such a substantial change in the nature of life on planet Earth, that he or she is willing to sign a contract with me that if the world does not actually end as promised in 2012, they will assume all my debt and be liable for every loan I take out between now and then.

Any takers?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

wow.. your really that bored...

you would start a thread about this?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Uuuuuuuuuuu

Money where your mouth is you mean?

link   
Yes, the world will end in 2013.
Its when PLANET C will collide with the earth.
Sorry, I thought everyone knew.

link   
i doubt if internet will be a top priority if the world is destroyed in 2012.

personally i don't believe that some culture that was still sacrificing people on alters and letting the blood pour down pyramid steps so they can have a better corn harvest would be the best source for prophecy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Whups.
My mistake, the world will not end in 2013 when Planet C collides.

The world will actually end in 2013 when we're all killed by massive solar flares, SO SAYS NASA...
End of the World in 2013 Says NASA

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sorry, did I just say we're going to be killed by solar flares?
I was wrong, my mistake.

Actually we're all going to hit THE END OF DAYS on December 16, 2013.
The End Time

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

NASA is always so boring. Even in the worst case scenario here, "End of the Internet" doesn't equal "End of the World."

I joined this site hoping to find someone who could show me truly terrifying evidence that the world is going to meet its demise in some kind of event that makes apocalypse depictions in Hollywood movies look like stubbing your toe. So far, nothing. The best credible prediction for the end times our modern age can cough up is, apparently, "NASA predicts Reddit might go down for a few days."

On the other hand, that might lead to a Zombie Apocalypse, as legions of pasty, sun-starved basement dwellers lurch into the daylight to find out for the first time what fresh air is like.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
No one knows the hour or the day when the world will end. Jesus the Christ will come like a thief in the night.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
No one knows the hour or the day when the world will end. Jesus the Christ will come like a thief in the night.

Just because his name is Jesus doesn't mean he's a thief, dude. Come on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
And if it doesnt end in 2012, the new date will be 2013.. then 2014... then 2015... then....

Just grab some popcorn, find a good tall hill and a lawn chair and pull a woody and kick back and enjoy. Broadcast it even if you have the gear.

To be honest, all the 2012 stuff has pretty much desinsitized me to the point that the possibility of such a thing happening doesnt even bother me anymore.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

The good news is that, either way, after December 21, 2012, I won't have to hear anyone else babble about the world ending on December 21, 2012.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Heh You have a point!

Just hope they're wrong

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

MTE. But then again, we would be hearing lots of "I told you so... I knew it... " from people for a while. And a new end of the world theory will spread once more, same # different year.
edit on 12-5-2011 by sherlockwatson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I loved that Planet C video. Very funny. It certainly does a great job of making fun of other claims:
1. Long and drawn out
2. Little to no content
3. Takes a jab at naysayers

A give away of course is a better sound track

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It is the end of your reality, the world as you perceive it, when your time comes...in the meantime chillax and enjoy life. By that, we don't know the hour or time when we gonna kick the bucket so, why bother.

We all gonna die anyway in a 100 years time, end of our world, but not the end of planet earth. Thus, mankind will leave on, but in a different dimension, as a more advance and more intelligent species, imho.

So hold ya head up high brother and be proud you've leaved your days.

Peace

edit on 12-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My uncle passed away in 1998. He didn't have a computer and probably wouldn't have known how to use one. He told me one day that the end of the world was going to be in 2013. I wish now I had asked more questions about his statement. I wish I knew how he learned this or what gave him this idea. I guess we will just wait and see.
Just like I told my husband the other night when we saw one of billboards talking about May 21st 2011, I said for thousands of people, that day it will be the end for them. Thousands of people die everyday, so this is somewhat true for those people.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
omg! I love this i lol'ed so hard! if it's not 2012 it will be 2013! The end will still be nigh!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not a betting person myself! Personally i do think something major will happen around that time though! Possibly Disclosure!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Attempting to give an f.........not.

top topics

join