It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar in graver danger than the euro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Imagine a country that spends and prints trillions to patch up any problem.

Now imagine another country where there is no central Treasury, meaning that bail-outs are less easy, and which has a central bank that has mopped up liquidity over the past year, rather than engage in quantitative easing.

Why does it surprise anyone that the latter, the eurozone, has a stronger currency than the former, the US? Because of peripheral countries’ debt refinancing issues? And the potential for contagion? These are real and serious issues, but in our assessment, they should be primarily priced into the spreads of eurozone bonds, not the euro itself.

www.ft.com...

You wil have to likely access this article from www.drudgereport.com... if you cannot from the link I posted above.

Interesting article comparing the USD with the EURO. The dangers posed to each from fiscal policy and economic conditions.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think its going to be the Euro first, then a surge in the USD and a few months later the USD will go. This will set the stage for a one world order, one world $$$.

its the only out come to this madness that i see.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes, I pretty much think it will be like that as well. There's a couple of videos on youtube that outline this scenario too.

join