It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Rhetoric Ramping Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
BBC News Link

Over the next few weeks I guess we'll be seeing more and more of rhetoric such as this as the media prepares the masses for the next attack.

Bin Laden also urged his followers to strike smaller cities and hit trains.

The al-Qaeda leader envisaged attacks being staged on significant dates, such as America's 4 July Independence Day and the 10th anniversary of the attacks of 11 September 2001. He wrote that other American cities such as Los Angeles should be considered for targeting, not just New York.

The threat started off as kind of general. Now we are seeing more detail to work people up. Soon there will be stories about the type of attack. And then we(ll have "Threat of attack IMMINENT" kind of stories.

Interesting times.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Can someone please point out to me a single instance ever...in the history of mankind, that -wasn't- a false flag?

just trying to judge what type of mentality I am working with here...

Preferrably the most recient non-false flag event would be appreciated...what, 9/11? OKC bombing? USS Cole? Vietnam? Korea? WW2? WW1? which was undeniably exactly as the offical story states with pure agreement from all...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Instilling fear into the masses....no doubt about that...

Another 9/11 is inevitable as it seems...this is crazy..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Shhhh!!!!

They are watching your thread

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Oh you silly goose there is never 100% agreement. You are silly, keep coming with the silliness, it makes me giggle

top topics

join