It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer shot man complaining at town hall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why are the details so hushed? Can anyone give us an accurate account of all the events leading up to the shooting?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just another of the near daily case of cold-blooded murder by a cop of an unarmed civilian. Cops need to be sent to the chair for this. It has become routine and we all just accept it as an unfortunate accident. Cops are killers and brutes, with ever increasing beat downs of the elderly, children, even people in wheel chairs. "Good" cops are the worst, as they preach understanding, claim innocence and then cover for the killers in their ranks at all costs. Cops are liers. I'd bet if you put a cop under an infallible lie detector, you'd find that each and every one has lied under oath.

On every one of these threas I watch as the apologists come on, meanwhile the list grows daily of vicious cop assault on citizens.

You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. I fear the police FAR more than I fear the criminals because the cops have the power of the State and follow an unwritten code to cover up any and ALL atrocities, sometimes even when tape and video records it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
Why are the details so hushed? Can anyone give us an accurate account of all the events leading up to the shooting?

Seriously? The details are "hushed" because they don't favor the cop and the State needs to get it its lie practiced before unvailing it to the public. We all know what it will say and we all know it will be a lie. But, the local press will repeat the lie and it will become so.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just posted about this the other day. It's a small town--who knows what was going on between the two men. It's a very small one-cop town and it's highly unlikely they didn't know each other.

The man killed was the manager at my Walmart and I would see him every time I went in there. He always had a smile on his face. But there had to be provocation. Something, no matter how small or stupid, to cause the cop to just go up and start shooting. Unless the cop went insane that day and just chose to randomly shoot someone. The man killed was in his truck when he was shot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join