It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survey: Tell us what you think about President Barack Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

And I suggested after the results of the first poll on Bin Laden, I do believe the question should be asked in all polls, "Are you a member of ATS?"

it can?

offs, that means anyone with a proxy switcher can hit the poll 4 billion times with the right script...

invalid.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It figures. And just when I was thinking... Finally, a poll I can believe that the results will not be tampered with. Thanks alot SaturnFX !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I tried to take the poll but was shown this:

"""This survey is limited to one response per computer, and we have already received a response from your computer. """"

Problem is I didn't submit a prior survey.

Your Poll is cooked.

You are just banned from taking part... along with a few others it seems.

Tough Luck!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by Pervius
I tried to take the poll but was shown this:

"""This survey is limited to one response per computer, and we have already received a response from your computer. """"

Problem is I didn't submit a prior survey.

Your Poll is cooked.

You are just banned from taking part... along with a few others it seems.

Tough Luck!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually what happens if you click on the section that says: "click here to enter your opinions" if you want to see what type of questions are being asked, and then go back and click on "Tell us what you think of Barrack Obama" you will get the message: "This survey is limited to one response per computer, and we have already received a response from your computer. " and: " Please enter your survey code even if you haven't filled out the survey." And since most people don't know what the survey code is, their opinions will not be recorded. Again this is just one of those unique aspects of these surveys that probably need some tweaking, as well as adding the question are you a member of ATS question that I mentioned previously. (Note: I was able to enter my survey)

edit on 5/13/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The results have been posted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join