It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellens AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well this is supposed to be a base that has the aurora. i searched and just got stuff from an xfiles episode where they have the aurora at this base in idaho. the base is supposedly fictional as i learned after searching but i found a new ellens AFB that is real and supposedly has the aurora. here is a link
www.ssimicro.com...
if this is plausible i will put it in AARP but im not sure yet.

[edit on 8/1/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Link seems dead.....

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
The Link seems dead.....
Fred i just fixed the link try it now.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
machinegunjordan,

You claim Ellens AFB is real. I went to the web site you posted and it deals with flight simulation programs. The program for Ellens AFB has not been released but they give an address of this base in Kent,Tx.. I researched this location and found that it does have an airport called, Ranch Del Cielo Airport which is not opened to the general aviation. I find this strange but not unusual if it is privately owned, which it is.
What did interest me was the length of the primary runway, it has two. The length of the primary is 6300 feet. That puts it over a mile which I believe would be enough to land the Aura. The runway is composed of asphalt and it may not be strong enough to carry the weight of this aircraft.
Please remember the military is not in the habit of broadcasting secret facilities. The only way to confirm the existence of a military base in the Kent area is by satellite or human survelliance. If I lived in Texas I would certainly check out this location.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, but the one to the unofficial aurora page seems dead. Too bad

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
In the X-Files, they said the base is in Southwestern Idaho. And it just so happens that there is an Air Force base in that area. The base is Mountain Home AFB. As far as Ellen goes, I have found no evidence that it exists.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
[Removed by the Air Force]

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiwynn

Uh, what happened here? Caught giving away actual above top secret info..
2nd

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think Ellens must be a play on words for Nellis AFB in Nevada rumored to be an Aurora base.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nellis is right next to a major highway I15 out of Vegas and next to Las Vegas Motor Speedway, no way are they going to hide something there.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegunjordan Hello Machinegunjordan my name is Jerry i beleive you hit paydirt.I went to the link and it said ERROR. They blanked out your link that tells me you struck gold on that link (Very Good) Keep up the good work (Jerry Garramone)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Nah probably just didn't pay to keep hosting a site about a non existent jet.

web.archive.org...://pages.ssimicro.com/~ufoinfo/military.html

There's the webpage on the way back machine.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Actually I just read the page, talk about BS! It says it's not the Aurora it's a mach 3 chopper haha yeah good luck with that..

The website seems to spew buzz words like Plasma, Magnetic energy etc. without having an idea of how those things actually work.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

A mach 3 helicopter is laughable. Just for yucks, I looked up the fastest prop plane, which turns out to be TU-114 at mach 0.73. That is impressive. Of course nobody is mentioning noise or vibration.

It must be tough to get turboprops going at exactly the same speed. I've flown on a fair number of Dash-8 type aircraft, and you can feel the engines beating with each other. I've never see a P-180 fly, nor am I likely to get a ride in one. It would be interesting to see what state of the art turbo props are like. Incidentally, there is a UAV version of the P-180.

P-180 type UAV

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Kaiwynn
[Removed by the Air Force]

Yeah, what's with this one? Lol..

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegunjordan

[removed by the Air Force]

Haha

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flycatch

Hello Flycatch i went to google earth Kent tx ranch del cielo airport could you do me a favor im looking at something strange 30 degrees57' 20.96''N 104 degrees 12'21.92'' W also thers a rd. bar C ranch rd. maybe nothing could be transformers i dont know?

edit on 12-12-2013 by jerry777 because: (no reason given)

join