It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Princess Diana Photo Shown in New Documentary at Cannes Film Festival

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, she's now living in the other world with an angelic name .

xa-tv.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Glz00

They are powerful and they do control everything, the thing is that they do not show that in public. They are respected by the sheeple and yes they bring a lot of money to the establishment, through tourism.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The first two videos have been removed and advertisments have replaced them
edit on 12-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Diana would never leave her sons like that

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I certainly believe Princess Diana was deliberately murdered. Who by though is not so straightforward. I understand she had two somewhat problematical future visits planned when she died. One concerned her work on getting rid of land mines and the second was a visit to the children in Gaza. Her work was going to make some very powerful enemies.

The other party that one imagines hated her were the Royals. They were such a dowdy family there was noone with any charasma and Princess Diana literally turned the lights on for that family and they worked her like a slave. She did so many visits over the years and her life was permanently on the front page. When she exposed the Queen's eldest son as an adulterer throughout all her married life on the tv,she probably broke the Queen's code and her honesty was obviously not appreciated by the senior Royals. I suspect that they realised once a divorce had happened she was going to be an inconvenience. With Diana around it was going to be very diffficult to bring out the very ordinary Camilla and I suspect they were worried Diana would still outshine all of them.

The other day it was released that the blood samples of Dodi and Diana's driver were muddled with someone else's and its always bothered me that Diana had said she feared a set up car crash. There was no way she would have got into a car with a driver who was drunk and I doubt Dodi would have either. Its taken 10 years to get an enquiry into Diana's death and given her position as the Mother of a future King, one wonders how it could have taken so long, unless they had a great deal to hide. I do think they OK'd her death and I suspect from the way Prince William has not let his Mother's memory disappear, he has his suspicions also.

She came over as the only Royal caring about the public. She took her sons to places ordinary people went and often took William on her hospital visits.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Found four more videos that appear very credible into researching Princess Diana's murder (not death).

From the site description on the above videos:

Jon King and Chris talk about the driver Henri paul Blood levels and over the verdict that he was over more...the limit in alcohol. and a deeper honest look at how he was no alcoholic. And the time that was missing between 7 and 10 and of course the large amounts of cash handled in the months leading up to her death and the large amount of cash found on him that very night and the very interesting way of how she was murdered using the Boston brakes assassination technique

Source www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21b39fc220c3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You have to go 30 seconds into the advertisements than the video starts.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are right, will try to find them again and repost.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here is David ickes theory on the diana murder.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They share something?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You have to go here and suffer through 30 second commercials but hurry cause TPTB just don't want this seen.

Scroll down to the ABC videos - almost half way down.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I saw this trailer yesterday on youtube. I'm actually looking forward to watching this. Even though I was a young child when PD died as I grew older and I heard about it I did some digging and turned up some surprising facts.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by timidgal

I agree however I can understand where the British Royal Monarcy are coming from, having a Muslim as a step father for our King in waiting......Dodi had to go, but why Diana?

I'm sure I'll get alot of flack on this thread over my comment but if my daughter considered marrying a Muslim, the heat of the outback Australian desert looks appealing for one potential Muslim son in law.
edit on 12-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Maybe if she was wearing a seat belt she may not have died? Or did they know this was something she never did whilst travelling in the back of a car?

For what it's worth I have done a lot of research on this topic and my opinion is the accident was created by the flashlight, but I cannot determine if she was the target or Dodi. Either way it was a very tragic moment in history.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
England doth protest too much, methinks.

Do they realize the hypocrisy of their dilemma?

ZG

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
personally i 100% believe david icke's take on this subject matter, she was kill for many different reasons but she had to be killed in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel on the 13 pillar for a reason.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I've read in a few places that the seatbelt was not working and maybe that the car had been switched at the last moment? This is in one of the stories on the subject of this documentary...

"Consider just a fraction of what transpired. Over 100 significant witnesses were not called to the inquest, or refused to appear. Blood tests allegedly proving the drunkenness of the driver Henri Paul were deemed "biologically inexplicable" by a toxicologist. A British crash expert found that Diana's seat belt had not been working. And so on." www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

Interesting perspective, as usual, from Icke. The Blair thing...don't the same fringe theorists who believe that there's a group who has to name and murder or carry out or be near the murder of someone famous to move ahead, while at the same time giving this group control over them because they have proof of their complicity in these murders?. I think they say Bush-41 was involved in the murder JFK, that Bush-43 was involved in the murder of JFK Jr, and that Blair rose to more power after Diana was killed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
After the breakup of Charles and Diana's wedding, royal commentators said that public support for the monarchy was at an all time low and at risk of being dissolved. I suppose the establishment had to kill her to survive.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Watched the 2 videos.....

there were two roads leading to the tunnel.....one ot the airport and the other to the suburbs.....I understand there was a car blocking one of those 2 roads before Diana's car arrived at the top of the tunnel before entering so that the driver had no choice but to take the road to the airport....then a motorbike whizzed past flashing a bright light. That was'nt mentioned in the videos.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

And the deeper you dig the more interesting it becomes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join