It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Princess Diana Photo Shown in New Documentary at Cannes Film Festival

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Personally I lean towards the notion that the Royals knew and approved of her relationship with Dodi.. it would after all link them to the Muslim world with zero threat to the Crown.. so I favour the notions that it was either those who had interests in that not happening or an accident.

The oldest attempt of that linking I know of was when Richard the Lionheart proposed that Joan of England (his favy sister) marry Saladins brother.. with both Joan and Saladins brother ruling Jerusalem.. so this would not be the first attempt.
edit on 12/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
people just don't realise that ever since 1066 and the Norman Knight 'William the bastard' took over Britain, the English have been under the thumb, and the 'establishment' have had hundreds of years to 'get it right' joe public will never know the truth.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Diana DID NOT die in the car. She died later in Hospital.

Right. That's what we've been told. Some of the theories I've read suggest everything from she died immediately to she died hours later in surgery. The time in the ambulance with the hospital mere minutes away varies widely as well...from 43 minutes to hours.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Personally I lean towards the notion that the Royals knew and approved of her relationship with Dodi.. it would after all link them to the Muslim world with zero threat to the Crown.. so I favour the notions that it was either those who had interests in that not happening or an accident.

How about the disapproval of the Prime Minister? See:
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

How about the disapproval of the Prime Minister? See:
www.guardian.co.uk...

It seems no one can put their finger on why it felt wrong.. and I think the linking would cause an uneasy feeling for most on both sides of the coin.

However it would have forged a strong link with the Muslim world, something I feel they have tried to do for a long time.. when conquest has not worked them, it seems marriage is the next option..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

This was probably not so much about religion as it was about class? Royal lines vs. commoners.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It seems no one can put their finger on why it felt wrong.. and I think the linking would cause an uneasy feeling for most on both sides of the coin.

However it would have forged a strong link with the Muslim world, something I feel they have tried to do for a long time.. when conquest has not worked them, it seems marriage is the next option..

On the contrary, lots of people knew why the affair between Diana and Dodi felt wrong. It was because his father was Mohamed Al Fayed. Study the history of his battles with the British Establishment and you will discover how reviled he was by the elite. The notion of his becoming the stepgrandfather of the future King of Britain was totally anathema to the British Establishment (and I include senior members of the Royal Family). That's why Diana was murdered.
edit on 12-5-2011 by micpsi because: Shortened post.

edit on 12-5-2011 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

The Royals would never approve of such a relationship between Diana and Dodi. I personally think Diana got involved with Dodi to piss the Royal family off; there is NO room for a "tribal sand dune camel riding nomad" within the House of British Royalty....or any European Royal lineage for that matter.

This relationship of Diana's was irresponsible and I don't believe she thought out the consequences of what this could do to her sons. Of all the more suitable men out there, she chose to bed an Arab, and a Muslim at that; had she chosen an Asian or African the outcome would had been the same.

Pregnant? Pure speculation; but I do know she wanted to have another child down the track, a daughter.

Dodi's ex girlfriend alleges Dodi was a gold digger but his family was extremely wealthy. I think from his point of view, Diana would give him some kind of "royal" status in both England and Egypt and I believe that's all he was chasing.

I'm in two minds about Harry and the question surrounding a possible biological link to an old boyfriend of Diana's but I think Harry looks more like a young Prince Phillip. I can not imagine what this young lad went through when his biological father was questioned. I think Prince Charles handled it well. I don't think we need to know the results of any DNA testing, if at all, had been done.

This documentary is just another to make money on the death of Diana. I think people need to leave things well alone now and allow the two princes to get on with their lives. Those two are cherish and adored by many all around the world, not only because they are the sons of Diana but because of who they have become in their own right. They are fine men.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The man who made the documentary claims if was not about money.

One final point. I’ve been accused of seeking to make money out of a much-loved woman’s death by making this documentary. That accusation is cheap, untrue and unworthy of those who make it.

I knew that I would be taking some flak by going public, but I made this film because I believe (as privately does A.N. Wilson and most of the British public) that there is something extremely fishy about Diana’s death, and that we have all been lied to by the authorities.

Frankly, if it was simply money I was after, then I wouldn’t have spent three long years making a documentary. I’d simply have signed up for another lucrative Hollywood blockbuster, or spent another three months in a forest in Hungary, pretending to be the Sheriff of Nottingham.

But then, what would we expect him to say, eh?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Its a much need documentary for awareness, for it pokes a hole in the elites plan to create themselves as the new camelot. And I feel her spirit behind this and all awareness. She's working to wake up the world behind the scenes too now.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

No body does anything for nothing. Of course it was about money.....unless he has a whole lot of green paper money to throw around and won't miss the loss.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Keith Allen is a highly successful mainstream filmmaker. He also says this about the documentary:

My film is not about a conspiracy before the crash, but about a conspiracy after the crash, culminating in a six-month inquest which (it is my contention) sought to bury the truth, rather than reveal it. I don’t know whether I’ll convince you or not, but I hope you’ll reserve judgement until you have seen it for yourselves.

Also, documentaries don't typically make a lot of money. From what I've seen, they are almost always a labor of love or a search for the truth. I could be wrong.

edit on 5/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting thread, so I looked up something I had remembered reading which sort of struck a chord with me.

It talks about Dianna and her origins as a Spencer, who had descended from the Stuarts which was a partially morovingion bloodline. By comparison, supposedly the British family are imposters.

Supposely where she was killed (exact spot of tunnel) is where the ancient Temple of Goddess Diana existed.
Her death was a sacrifiical death well planned...

here is the link to all the info
dianaqueenofheaven.com...

Not sure if its all true..but interesting read none the less, with some very unusual things pointing to this very much being a conspiracy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Princess Diana did'nt die in that car accident.....she died sometime later between the ambulance ride and after arrival to a hospital.

Personally, I believe she was knocked off and I have a feeling her sons know deep down too. But do we need another documentary?

YES!!! By all means. We need to keep this murder in the Mainstream News as much as humanly possible, until someone is bright to justice. There are way too many unanswered questions surrounding her death, and the tunnel cameras were all off at the opportune time. The car that was seen near her sedan was found up on blocks, and appeared to have been like that for months. There was the note. she had called the Royals "Lizards" to her friends......it is easy to see a motive, not let's get something done about this. The British Royals are not above the law, are they?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
commerical is 30 seconds long on each of the abc videos.

One thing, Patricia Cornwell is a MD, She was also chief coroner for Richmond Virginia. She knows her business and that business is death.............she brings to light that there were many many "questions" concerning Princess Diana's death (murder).

I believe in my heart the royal family are truly a bunch of lizards, cold blooded reptiles and the Queen and her husband had Diana murdered.

Now days the royals cannot say "off with her head" so they arrange nice neat little "accident" "suicides".

Now come on at the time Diana was murdered, all the cameras "went off line for two minutes", the normal driver was not "available", Diana decomposed rather quickly, her post mortem was botched up, her apartment where she kept her private papers broken into and on and on the discrepencies mount and yet people still buy Diana was "unstable".............bs it was murder and the Queen of England, Elizabeth II got away with it.

She died at the 13th Pillar of a underground tunnel that was named for the Goddess Diana in Pagan times and was a site for sacrificial rites. The tunnel's original name translates to Passage of the Moon Goddess........just do the research. Start with these two very short films............and for people that refuse to even consider David Icke, his research is right on. I've gone through his research credits and the hundreds I've checked out are correct.

I'm telling you folks out there..................the elite do not play by the same rules nor have the dept of emotion and love real humans have.

I've read Patrica Cornwell's novels, I was in nursing for two years and a nurses assistant for another two - always pulled to ER because I was good at being able to resurrect in code blues and also had morgue duty, I knew my job..................Diana pure and simple was murdered and now Patrica Cornwell confirms it.

Watch the two videos by David Icke, not long but long enough to give you an idea.

And "magic" is not really "magic" it's a vibrational frequency, a quasi quantum physics thing that is hard to explain. What we consider "magic" today becomes quantum physics explainable tomorrow.

The veil was lifted upon the day of Diana's death and she was sacrificed..............her funeral - the emotional outpouring of sorrow was pure energy that "they" fed upon.

So much our eyes do not see, our ears do not hear and our brains cannot as yet comprehend, trapped in these 3d little containers we call bodies.

Even dogs and cats hear better than us, cats see things we can't...........no we're simply not catching it all and so "they live" and continue to feed off us and use us.

Now the 50m question is who "they" are?

You can't see air yet you know it's there right? That's because our optical nerves are 3d and only operate on a 3d level same as our other senses except our 6th sense which some of us deny exist.

There's more out there than meets the eye.

edit on 12-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: added video

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks! Watching the videos now. Patricia Cornwell is sharp, that's for damn sure.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hey there Autowrench!

Nope, ain't gonna happen - we're talking about bringing to justice a "woman" that is the richest woman on the face of the planet............the Queen of Spades herself.

Won't happen.

Queen Elizabeth II is above any human law and she at least had knowledge of Diana's murder and probably, in my heart I feel, she arranged it.

Once Diana performed her job of birthing an heir and a spare, they were done with her and she was sacrificed. I wouldn't be surprised if the Queen actually dined on her heart.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What amazes me is that there were no riots...no assassination attempt...no outrage...nothing. Everybody's just casually talking about a man and his family planning the killing of his own wife, in-law like talking about a pair of socks. The royal family just went on like nothing ever happened, including William and Harry that probably know their relatives killed their mother. That Dodi guy who's son was killed would've gone to the royal wedding, essentially sitting in the same room as the murders of his son. Freaking bizarre.
edit on 12-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
in britain i think they have freedom of speech as well as freedom of privacy when speech is concerned. i can see how this would/could/is be a legal issue. in america if i watch the first 48 i see bodies that kinda makes me feel like life is cheap, i can see how if i was a brit and all about god saving the queen seeing a dead princess would rile me up or make me loose hope.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here is a thought......maybe Princess Diana is really still alive....but living under another name somewhere in the universe....for her own protection....could this be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join