It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Princess Diana Photo Shown in New Documentary at Cannes Film Festival

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Dying Princess Diana Photo Shown in New Documentary at Cannes Film Festival

abcnews.go.com

A documentary film about the death of Princess Diana won't be shown in Great Britain because a photo in the movie shows the princess just moments before she died in the wreckage of a Paris car crash.

The grim pictures have angered many Brits, still aglow over the royal wedding of her oldest son Prince William, and the movie's director claims that British lawyers have insisted those pictures be cut out before it can be shown in the country.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.upi.com
www.examiner.com
www .dailymail.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Princess Diana: The Case Reviewed
edit on 5/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nice timing.

The film is a 90-minute documentary called Unlawful Killing. Reportedly, it includes a graphic, black-and-white close-up taken moments after the car crashed.

Here's the trailer...

And here's some unofficially obtained footage...

There's a video at the OP link.

I've always thought there were many strange circumstances surrounding her death and think it's a good thing that their friends and families are keeping this issue in the forefront. Can you imagine trying to seek justice with the royal family involved?

This film was backed by Dodi al Fayed's father, Mohamed. He also released this news a couple of weeks ago: William Suspects Conspiracy, Dodi Fayed's Father Claims

This photo has long been rumored to exist (it may have been used in the civil trial but I lost track of the story at some point over the years). It is because of this photo that film may be stopped from being shown in Great Britain. Some reports say it is al Fayed himself who doesn't want it shown as he claims he did not know it was included in the film. Can't tell if he's attempting also to stop it from being shown in Cannes. I would assume the director had final cut though and there isn't much he can do to stop that.

The director of the film, in the linked Daily Mail article says this about it...

The photo is not used in the film for the purpose of shock. It is included as evidence, because it shows clearly that, although Diana had been injured in the crash, she was alert and very much alive. I repeat: it is not a picture of a dying woman.

As medical evidence presented at the inquest confirmed, if Diana had been taken promptly to hospital by Dr Jean-Marc Martino, she could well have survived.

And to make matters worse, it appears some paparazzi have gotten some photos of the honeymooning newlyweds that "are eerily reminiscent of Princess Diana's last holiday with Dodi Fayed on a yacht in 1997."

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: fixed link and title

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If they ban it in Britain, it will just become more popular on the internet.

Everybody wants to see something that's banned.

I didn't realize that Diana wrote a note saying that she expected her husband to kill her in something made to look like a car accident, though I really haven't been following this story.

I must admit, that sounds like it could be more than a coincidence.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The photo is not used in the film for the purpose of shock. It is included as evidence, because it shows clearly that, although Diana had been injured in the crash, she was alert and very much alive. I repeat: it is not a picture of a dying woman.

As medical evidence presented at the inquest confirmed, if Diana had been taken promptly to hospital by Dr Jean-Marc Martino, she could well have survived.

sounds really interesting, wonder if it'll cover the letter (or video?) to the butler

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Princess Diana did'nt die in that car accident.....she died sometime later between the ambulance ride and after arrival to a hospital.

Personally, I believe she was knocked off and I have a feeling her sons know deep down too. But do we need another documentary?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Haha...dangit...had that internet comment in the original and then wiped it out. You're right...it won't stop anyone from seeing it, including the Brits. Maybe al Fayed thinks showing it in GB might be disrespectful or bring additional heat on him?

reply to post by alaskan

I bet they do cover these things. It looked like they showed the letter in one of the clips. I recommend reading the Daily Mail article the director wrote. He explains a few things about the theory. As does that one ATS thread I linked.

reply to post by bluemirage5

That was a long ride to the hospital, wasn't it? It was minutes away and it took hours? Mohamed al Fayed said (in that one article I linked in my commentary) that William thinks it was a conspiracy.

I guess there will be documentaries forever. Look at the Kennedy assassination...over 40 years now and they're still coming.
edit on 5/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I still find this entire situation so tragic and am affected deeply by it because of the type of woman I believed Princess Diana to be. I am not English - I am a pure blooded born in the USA American - and could never really understand the nationalism inspired by all of the pomp and circumstance surrounding the Royal Family. With that said, I could respect it, as I have several British friends who take great national pride in their Monarchy and the beginning of Princess Diana's and Prince Charles' relationship was as close to a real life fairytale as I ever allowed myself to believe in. With that said, I also knew it was something to be enjoyed while it lasted and was saddened, as was the rest of the world, over the difficulties Diana had to endure and her eventual death at a time when she seemed to be finally finding true happiness. It is rare we can step outside ourselves and bask in the happiness of someone we feel deserves it so. For me, personally, I would be happier if I never heard another conspiracy theory or saw any additional footage of Prince Di's and Dody Fayed's death. What's done is done although I understand that if there was a true conspiracy concealed, their families are entitled to disclosure and then closure, but that doesn't make it any less painful to watch. I hope that one day Princes William and Harry know the truth and come to terms with the death of their mother (if they don't already know). I truly believe she would have been so proud of them and can only wish that this is the final commentary of what was a very sad chapter in history. RIP Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

I agree however I can understand where the British Royal Monarcy are coming from, having a Muslim as a step father for our King in waiting......Dodi had to go, but why Diana?

I'm sure I'll get alot of flack on this thread over my comment but if my daughter considered marrying a Muslim, the heat of the outback Australian desert looks appealing for one potential Muslim son in law.
edit on 12-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I on the other hand feel its very good to create awareness in more people that they need to think about following the directions of any corrupt political body, who's purse strings all go the Rothchild's and House of Windsor, always follow the trail of money. Never obey, and don't go to war, stand still and dig in your heals. Note the Nazi coalitioin, Prince Phillip, the Queens husband, its a very tight weave of corruption.

This needs to get out and she is behind it, and I can feel her spirit for she is a spirit sister of and dreamt of her talking to me about events not long after her death and we were connected spiritually. She is a light and the British and world need to see, that the Light isn't reigning in their Fasicst royal family, they serve something else.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There are rumors to that effect and have been for some time, even before their tragic deaths. There are those who are firmly convinced as well that she was carrying his child, and hence an Arab step-sibling for the one-day king. They cite suspicious circumstances about the embalming in this theory.

Whether or not Mohammed Fayed's assertion that Prince Philip and/or Prince Charles may have been behind the 1997 crash wherein Dodi and Diana died -- and whether those rumored motives included dislikes of a mixed-faith Muslim pending marriage -- remains to be seen the scope of which will be seen on the movie's release date.www.examiner.com...

reply to post by timidgal

Eloquently put. It is tragic beyond words. And she knew it was coming too.

edit on 5/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I'm in two minds about Diana being pregnant to Dodi. Surely she was'nt that stupid knowing the consequences of what that would do to her two sons. I'm accepting that any possible pregnancy is based soley upon speculation as one of many reasons to have her knocked off. If there was any truth to it, all they had to do is whip something in to her glass to knock her out for afew hours and do an abortion...medical files always has a way of disappearing so she would have trouble proving she was pregnant in the first place. Just my take.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I on the other hand feel its very good to create awareness in more people that they need to think about following the directions of any corrupt political body, who's purse strings all go the Rothchild's and House of Windsor, always follow the trail of money. Never obey, and don't go to war, stand still and dig in your heals. Note the Nazi coalitioin, Prince Phillip, the Queens husband, its a very tight weave of corruption.

This needs to get out and she is behind it, and I can feel her spirit for she is a spirit sister of and dreamt of her talking to me about events not long after her death and we were connected spiritually. She is a light and the British and world need to see, that the Light isn't reigning in their Fasicst royal family, they serve something else.

It's clear we all have strong feelings on the topic.Unity, I'm glad you felt such a close personal connection to her and can understand your desire for the truth to come out, but the people need to be ready to listen to the messenger.

Lucidity - I agree that she knew it was coming - every picture and sound bite radiated this knowledge to those who looked beyond the surface - and that makes it all the more sad...

Timidgal

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've never been a fan of Prince Phillip and his history of racial crudeness is appauling but sometimes he pops some real dingers out of his mouth that makes me laugh....and he gets away with it!

The only pride I have for that family is Queen Elizabeth, Princess Anne, Prince William & Harry (although Harry's choice in women is not much better than his uncle who got hitched with Fergie).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Very interesting thread but I am a little confused,
I understood that she did not die in the actual mercedes wreck but in an ambulance on the way to the hospital (which unexplainably stopped for some lengthy period whilst en-route - awaiting further instructions or for the Princess to die??).

There is so much to this chain of events which does not tally with the OS, could it be that the abc news article is now using disinfo to try to fool ppl into believing she died at the scene.

I know that prior to this event, the Bulgarian secret service had already perfected an assassination technique which involved a pillion passenger on a high speed motorcycle pulling alongside the victims car and then triggering a very intense flashgun into the drivers face through the windscreen.

When you think about how many people (who know too much) die in "suspicious" car crashes, this technique could be one of the common ones used and could be easily mistaken by Papparazi camera flashguns by any witnesses.

Also, Henri Paul (driver) was an MI 6 asset so the route to Dodis apartment from the Ritz would be well known in advance to those with malicious intention.

PEACE,
RK.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Rigel Kent because: to add a bit

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't think the Royals had much to do with it.
Drunk/Drugged driver being pursued by paparazzi at high speed is not a good mix on French roads!

They are not as powerful or respected in the UK as many belive.
Although they do bring in the tourists to London

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Wow, I didn't realize she had a premonition of something like this happening
I suppose, knowing she wasn't accepted by the royals, she would be a target.

On a side note, what creeps me out is the anagram of her name and title:

Princess Diana = a car spin is end ...... or.... dies in car snap

Diana princess of wales = pow a lass dies in france

edit on 12-5-2011 by Village Idiot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I could see a murder over an illegitimate pregnancy, but wasn't Di and charlie already divorced by this time? I don't know how it works over there but if she divorced the crown does that not make her non-royalty again? so this hypothetical baby wouldn't have been much of a threat to the throne i would think.

Or maybe there's a hypocrisy to this story, because didn't Charles have his mistress the entire time they were married? maybe Di didn't like a second women in the picture and so Dodi was her way of coping/dealing back. and Charles felt that his honor had been besmirched and had her killed?

Unfortunately i do not know all the details, because i was young when she died, and took the crash at face value

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Who knows if this story is true, but interesting nonetheless...

Prince Philip threatened to kill Diana for refusing to have sex with him...

He reminds me of that English soldier rapist with the bad teeth, in Braveheart. Gives me the willies...

truthquake.com... cret-illegal-arms-operation/
edit on 12-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
James Andanson was the French paparazzi who owned the white Fiat Uno that was reported seen coming out of the Alma tunnel after the crash. Here he is sitting by that car with his wife:
depaginas.com.mx...
He was reputed to have spied for intelligence agencies like MI6 whilst working as a freelance photographer. He clearly had powerful connections because Princess Diana chose him to take photos of her with Dodi on board his yacht a few days before she died. Andanson was supposed to have committed suicide by setting fire to his car. But the car keys were never found inside the locked car and a French fire fighter who arrived on the scene reported he had noticed two bullet holes in Andanson's head
www.express.co.uk...:-Fiat-driver-shot-in-the-head
If you want to know who murdered him to silence him (he had started to brag to friends about being in the tunnel the night Princess Diana died and taking photos), go to:
www.investigateur.info...
where you will find a police/intelligence dossier about the "Affaire Andanson". The crucial passage in French is:
"Selon le rapport confidentiel d¹une sorte de ³groupe d¹études², constitué, après la mort d¹Andanson, par des amis que le photographe avait su se faire dans une société anglo-saxonne d¹investigation et de sécurité proche des services britanniques, le photographe a été assassiné par un homme de main d¹origine yougoslave, T...,évoluant habituellement sous le pseudonyme d¹une grande famille de la noblesse française, connu aussi de la chanteuse Amanda Lear."

Its English translation, somewhat garbled by an internet translator, is:

"According to the confidential report, a kind of studies group, made up, after Andanson death, by friends whom the photographer had known to be made in a Anglo-Saxon company investigation and of safety close to the British services, the photographer was assassinated by a henchman origin Yugoslav, T…, usually evolving/moving under the pseudonym of a great family of the French nobility, also known of the singer Amanda Lear."

(Notice the reference to "Anglo-Saxon" and "British services". Intelligence services.)
Now, Amanda Lear is a famous French transsexual singer and TV show hostess who was a close friend of Salvador Dali. In 1979, she married the bisexual French aristocrat Alain-Philippe Malagnac d'Argens. It is suspected that this man killed himself in a fire at his home in 2000 in a suicide pact with his former close male friend, who had died shortly before. So what this explosive passage in "Le Investigateur" is saying is that a Yugoslav code-named "T", who operated under a deleted (d) pseudonym that is in this aristocrat's name, murdered the very man whom many suspect was involved in the assassination of Princess Diana!

That this man "T" was connected to intelligence agencies is strongly suggested in the following translated passage (garbled somewhat) from the same article in "L'investigateur":

"But information of the British from now on came to a service French information, attached to the Ministry for Defense. They could have unexpected developments. (Old) connections of T… with Amanda Lear feed from the interrogations on death by fire - a mania - D ¹ Alain-Philippe Malagnac, the husband of the singer, on December 28, 2000. T. would have worked a little, also, a front year, on the Safra file - name of the owner of national Républic bank of New York, asphyxiated in a fire with L ¹ interior of its building-fortress of Monaco, on December 6, 1999. According to L ¹ official investigation, fire had been lit in a dustbin by an old green beret (commando of the special forces) American, Ted Maher. It came D ¹ to be recruited as male nurse, and lived a love disappointed with one of his colleagues… "

Notice the reference to working on the "Safra file". This refers to the murder of Edmond Safra, the founder of the Republic National Bank in New York, in 1999 (two years after Diana's death), for which an ex-Green Beret, Ted Maher, was convicted.

Safra employed security guards trained by the Israeli Mossad and had contacts with the FBI. So his murder was of great interest to intelligence agencies because he had made enemies with the Russian mafia. The man codenamed "T", named by the French investigative website as Andanson's killer, was therefore very likely either an intelligence agent or a free-lance hit man who carried out 'wet jobs' for intelligence agencies.

Here, therefore, is indisputable evidence from a French investigative website specializing in digging the dirt on French politicians and famous people (therefore very likely having sources within the French intelligence agencies) that confirms that James Andanson did not kill himself, as the French police concluded, but was assassinated by a Yugoslav involved in some way with international murder cases (he worked on the "Safra file"). The question now is: why was Andanson killed? He had started to brag about his presence at the crash scene and about slipping away from the French police (he left that night for Corsica - a mafia haven and 'safe house'). Could it be that, because of his intelligence agency connections and his bragging, he had become a dangerous liability to those who had used him to cause the crash that killed Diana? If so, he had to be silenced before his freelance work for French and British intelligence agencies became revealed. And - more serious still - before he exposed his collusion in their involvement in Diana's death ......

edit on 12-5-2011 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Diana DID NOT die in the car. She died later in Hospital.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join