It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA shows photos of Bin Laden's body!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

Originally posted by ExCommando

Originally posted by randomname
you should work for the wall street journal and the new york times. i bit at the title thread like it was my third post.

I've read this 3 times and still don't understand what you mean ... excuse my ignorance?

He's saying the thread title makes it sound like they actually released the photos and he thinks it's misleading. It's not your fault since it's the name of the source article though.

Ahhhh makes sense - sorry guys!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

... wonder if it will filter down to us "common" folk?

According to another article from yahoo.com, we may have to wait decades.

news.yahoo.com...

But the American people might have to wait decades to see images of the al-Qaida leader who was killed in Pakistan by Navy SEALs during a daring middle-of-the-night raid.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I had to stop reading, and star you, at your post...Applause!!!!!!! I couldn't agree more! Give me (us) a break!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Decades from now I strongly doubt even the WH would exist and much of their under-takings today won't mean squat.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The only thing we (us(a)) will ever see, is doctored, bull sh*t photos..they have already proved that!

Show our government officials?? That's laughable...give me a break! Like I trust even one of them at this point.

There is so much corruption, through the years, I don't believe a damn thing they "say", or "show" any longer.

Am I "proud to be an American"...HELL NO!!! I am disgraced!

How sad....very sad....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

From your article

"I was asked, personally, to keep them secret by folks in the intelligence field, who don't want those photos released," Mr Nunes said.

Why to keep them secret? because that wasn't bin laden that they killed.

Bin laden died since 2001 due to neutral diseases.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Or maybe we did get him, but Obama releases them closer to election time, and he will win over some of the doubters and conspiratory community, further bolstering his chances at a second term while at the same time psychologically torturing Al Qaeda, the bin Laden family and other U.S. haters.

The world @ President Obama: Show us the proof!!
President Obama:

edit on 12-5-2011 by Sek82 because: add high tech special effects

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

If it comes from the CIA, then I'm automatically skeptical of the photograph's authenticity.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Oh I've no doubt these pics are the real deal. If a stupid American preacher threatening to burn a book or some Danish cartoons can send our pork fearing friends into a tizz - imagine what the image of the bloody, shredded corpse of their figurehead would do. Especially knowing that an unarmed man was shot to pieces by the awesome power of a brave (not) bunch of military meatheads.
Imo they've known where he was for some time. It's just that they finally dealt the card they've been holding - at a timing to suit their agenda.
edit on 12-5-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join