It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA shows photos of Bin Laden's body!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
... wonder if it will filter down to us "common" folk?

The Central Intelligence Agency has begun showing politicians photographs of Osama bin Laden's body that US President Barack Obama said were too gruesome to be released to the public. Read more: www.smh.com.au...

Thoughts anyone?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I could have sworn I heard some pols say last week that they had seen them?

Last week as in maybe May 4-5

ETA: Maybe it was this, but I don't think these were the names...

Three senators — Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.), Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) and Scott Brown (R-Mass.) — said last week they had seen electronic images of a deceased bin Laden before acknowledging they had likely been shown fake photographs. www.nbcnewyork.com...

Or maybe I dreamed it.

edit on 5/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
are they date-stamped "December 2001" ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It means nothing to me till I see the pictures.

If they can show our politicians, they can damn well show the rest of us too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
AS i replied in the other topic..

So We Rely now on the word of 'Senators'.. track records anyone?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you should work for the wall street journal and the new york times. i bit at the title thread like it was my third post.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

They saw the fake OBL photos that had been on the internet for a year or so. Even some newspapers said they had saw them and posted them online. All of them, later retracted when they found out they'd been duped.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

They show them all the gruesome stuff to scare them or sway them, eh? And then they vote for idiotic laws and wars and ripple out the fear. S'how the guberment works.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, that must have been what I heard. I edited my post. Sorry. Probably more than those three fell for that. They should join ATS.

P.S. I hope the Seals are holding up a copy of that days paper with the date showing in the photos.

edit on 5/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Pfft, pics hardly matter anyway. The death of one man won't be the end of all this turmoil -- not even close.

So, lets say he was killed on May 1st, and they have actual photos of this event proving that it was actually him, etc. Okay then... now what? Does it really make things better? Hardly.
In fact it seems Syria and Iran are next on the block now, so things are actually getting worse.

Cheers.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Yep...they're all on the path and prime real estate. And no doubt Pakistan, too, though that's going to be a little bit tougher (pesky nukes). .

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
After hearing the propaganda of anderson cooper tonight, I feel were being set up for another war. That means were being set up for w w 3. I dont get angry but this really makes my eyebrows lean inwards.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

It's not a matter of if but when we evenually learn the real truth....by then Obama won't be President.

They've had a week to touch up those photoshops they're showing around.

I don't believe at all they nabbed Osama but some poor old man who has slight resemblence to Osama...thats IF the operation took place in the first place. I still have my doubts about the operation taking place at the address the WH alleges. I think we are seeing two different properties in the media.

Come on, they know Osama is long dead but kept it a secret from mainstream media, or at least tried to.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you should work for the wall street journal and the new york times. i bit at the title thread like it was my third post.

I've read this 3 times and still don't understand what you mean ... excuse my ignorance?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

Originally posted by randomname

I've read this 3 times and still don't understand what you mean ... excuse my ignorance?

He's saying the thread title makes it sound like they actually released the photos and he thinks it's misleading. It's not your fault since it's the name of the source article though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

War is good for the economy. I can't recall off hand when the Americans were'nt at war somewhere on the globe.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank goodness we have the government to protect us from gory pictures.

If they had nothing to hide they would release the pictures. Now I'm not saying broadcast them all over the mainstream news, but at least put them out there. This whole thing has become so incredibly absurd that it just burns me up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Lol!

We can't show you.. but we will show "politicians".

What a joke.

Criminals sharing with other criminals... perfect!
and ohh, so surprising.

f.u. govt.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I started a related thread on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one has Senator Inhofe, having not seen the photos yet, sure he can "help dispel conspiracy theorists".

The attack against the truth is on, and the more they deny and play games, the more idiotic they look.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

So we should take the word of an American Senator? And if he says no way thats Osama.....would he still be alive 24 hours later?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join