It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Worth Explosions? Just WTF is going here?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Lightning clearly came out out the sky for all to see, striking the transformers, causing explosions in rainbow colors. It happens ALL THE TIME. We were just fortunate enough for it to be recorded on video.

Don't use your eyes, they lie to you. Don't think or analyze the data yourself, we will do that for you. You MUST "believe" what you are told. Transformers are the only "official" and logical explanation.

Don't investigate, trust and "believe" instead ...

Move along now people, nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Thanks for your thorough explanation. Case closed. Aliens gone ...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow, absolutely impressive. However contrary to potential ET speculations of the OP. This does look very consistent with a transformer shorting out or exploding. I find it a little odd however that it appears that many transformers in a relatively small area appear to be shorting out or burning simultaneously. One could argue that because of the one transformer Malfunctioning others in the area were prompted to fail as well, but transformers are built in a way that they aren't supposed to malfunction in this way and though some still do the likeliness that 7 or more transformers would all go up so close together at the same time just seems peculiar to me. I'm not saying that it isn't the transformers producing the brilliant release of energy we see in the video, but I'm quite intrigued as to what caused all these transformers to react in this way.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join