It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Worth Explosions? Just WTF is going here?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Did you ever decide what this might be? I myself believe there is back ops scalar electromagnetic testing going onl all round the world; the storm was a convenient opportunity to blame it on transformers. But there is no way that could be so. And you can see the spiral pattern and the bluish cast of the light - Typical of Scalar Electromagnetic testing - See this for more info on another spiral seen in Norway.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

Dt, though obviously it's not provable at this point, I tend to agree, some type of (EM?) weapons testing/application appears to be going on worldwide, as witnessed by ever more and more of these so called 'anomlies' each and every day. They seem to be escalating at a very rapid clip IMO. I wonder if a thread cataloging these events into a single place might not be prudent. Perhaps there's already one here at ATS?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I have yet to find such a thread, but I may have missed it (although I have searched pretty hard lately, because, like you, I see these incidences increasing). Oddly, whenever a meaningful thread on this stuff gets started, it seems like one member or another quickly attempts to shoot it down without even fully understanding the actual science involved with Scalar Electromagnetics, and they are invariably rude, demeaning and seething with ridicule, OR, the mods themselves here at ATS quickly shut such discussions down. I see this again and again and again, to the point where I plan to do a study on this and document how often this happens. Now that should be very interesting indeed.

If you find such a thread, would you tell me? And if not, I will attempt to start one myself. But I will need "back-up" or I will likely be slaughtered and shut-down very quickly once again.

I'm with you. Something is up. Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't remember, did I share on this thread the following links, both to Tom Bearden (the first one, a must-see video?) This really helps a person to better understand the technology being discussed.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

www.cheniere.org...

edit on 5/17/2011 by Determinator because: removed faulty link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

Thanks for the links, I'll have a look, hard to have the time to keep up with all of the so called 'anomous' things happening so fast nowdays, takes a good deal of time and a bit of energy, it's great we have so many watchfull citizen journalists out there on the net (and here) now doing the job the Mockingbird kept press fails so miserably to do. AS for the 'sockpuppets' now infesting the net, and it seems right here on ATS, we have a couple of threads on ATS about them here as well and how it's no secret as more and more of this information makes it's way out into the public eye, it's common sense the attempts to try and downplay and maginalize it and ridicule those astute enough to see it will increase. Just naturally goes with the territory, often best IMO, to while maybe tossing these guys a bone occasionally just for fun, to basically just continue to say what we have to say, post what we have the post, talk to the aware and back them up as much as possible, continue to encourage 'newbies' to do their own research, and let the sockpuppets simply make all of the noise they want. Really doesn't matter about them overall, I personally think they are wasting their time and the information is getting out anyway and more people each day are starting to become aware.

Yes a thread about these 'electric'/EM/ other anomolies would be good, we've had plenty on HAARP related subjects that get into alot of the technical/patent stuff, but I think maybe a thread or two based around more around cataloguing/posting video and anomolous observations would be good as a starting point. At this early point in time there is obviously not a way to 'prove' the subject, as with so many potentially clandestine programs, so best maybe not to waste *too* much time trying, just better to present evidence of what looks feasible and let people make up their own minds. IMO the threads like this one, the one about Japan, the one about off compass readings, the many deeling with the strange 'booms and hums', the sightings of rainbow quake clouds and many qaukes, and 'fireballs' and lights in the sky, etc. MAY all/in part be interelated and *suggest* to me EM/other systems tests may be happening. Enough in my opinion to put them all in one place and perhaps have a unified look at the subject.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I second the motion. Who should start the thread? The challenge will be to present the material and related videos (and I have tons of it on hand) in a manner that won't cause the thread to be deemed redundant or a duplicate thread by the mods, given this stuff has likely been posted on other, disparate threads. Your thoughts? And anyone else interested in this is free to chime in.

And although I am not capable of arguing the science, I do know enough about Modern Physics to argue for the alternate realities, and advanced technology, such theories allow for.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Found some related info on transformers exploding in different areas but within a similar timeframe.
Here is the post from another thread:

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by colbyforce

I don't know man, but 1200 of them burnt up! Here is an article from SOTT regarding the transformers in other 9 areas too, around the same time:LINK
Here's another vid of the transformers too:

There does seem to be a noted increase in significant "transformer explosions" since the beginning of the year. Although this is by no means a scientific survey, a cursory search on Google News for the phrase "transformer explosion" from the first of the year till the present returns a hearty 24 results. The same search on the entire year of 2010 returns 25 results and then only 20 results for 2009. So, if this search is any indication, we're well on pace to double the number of stories about transformer explosions this year compared to the last two years. A similar trend can be seen with the search phrase "transformer fire" too.

Now there is the possibility of older stories getting dumped from the news sites, as well as the fact that this search is limited to US stories too, so one must take these factors (and probably others) into consideration. But for a "transformer explosion" to make the news, it would have to be significant in some way; either causing a large fire, starting a major power-outage, or creating a lively public scene. Most garden-variety transformer explosions do not make the news; electrical companies are called into fix exploded transformer boxes on power lines every day.

In any case, when looking at the big picture, one can definitely see an increase in earth-changing events across the board since the beginning of this year. Focusing on transformer explosions alone isn't the point. The most likely scenario that I can see is that the number or power of lightning strikes has increased, thus causing an increase in the power surges that trigger these transformer fires. But whether lightning is the actual cause of these fires or if there is some larger phenomena to take into account, it is hard to say at this point. Even if lightning is all there is to it, the exploding transformers are still noteworthy. The main point to consider is that something big is happening, or about to happen, and changes in the electrical environment of our planet may play a larger role than most suspect.

www.sott.net...

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here's another similar incident in Portugal:

Here's Fort Worth again, "up close" :

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Finally, I found somewhere this is being discussed!

The "event" occurred in this area:

map

These rainbow (plasma) explosions aren't transformers. The surrounding area is residential and appears not to have been affected in the video which would lead to the conclusion that these power lines are used for something else. If you zoom in, you can follow power lines and see where they end in either direction. They appear to traverse only this area in question. Also if you zoom in, you can see this is an electrical complex location.

There are white orbs that appear in and out while this "event" is taking place. I have searched Google news and could not find any reports on "costs" or repair efforts which I find strange. In fact this event for the most part has just been ignored by local and national news. It was initially reported and then dropped. This is as big if not bigger visually that the 'Shock and Awe" campaign over Baghdad, yet is essentially ignored?

I find it interesting that the names of the area in question are "Arc" and "Garden of Eden".

About 6 miles to the west is Carswell AFB. You might want to check out this ATS thread about a secret underground base there:

"You are correct that seemingly innocent, meaningless, or otherwise insignificant resources can lead to great discovery. Unfortunately for me, there hasn't been very much interest in Carswell as it has been historically viewed as relatively boring and uninteresting. However, according to my new research mentor the very fact that Carswell was the supposed first place that Roswell materials and evidence went to suggests that perhaps the base has gone somewhat out of it's way to avoid attention. That scenario is part of what brought this person to my aid because apparently there is a building contention that Carswell is considerably more than meets the eye or the military would not have wasted the fuel to come here and went straight to Wright-Patterson. The natural extension of this line of thought insinuates that there could potentially be anything ranging from a benign incident involving a tossed aside lid from a nuclear waste barrel to a fully fleshed underground research and retention facility exceeding any other in existence. Of course, that is probably unlikely, but unless we question and do our homework, we will never know what we can all learn."

source

I have not read much of this thread yet but just wanted to quickly dump what research I've done so far ...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Daytime Footage:

edit on 20-5-2011 by freedommusic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Based on my analysis so far I contend that the Fort Worth "event" was an ET intervention using advanced plasma weapons to neutralize a secret military facility that was housing nefarious, secret technology that was being used to cause harm.

White orbs are exhaustively reported and documented throughout the world. They are benevolent and appear to intervene when absolutely necessary.

The cover story is "transformers" and "lightning" and has been since ignored by the press. The seed of doubt is powerful to the untrained eye as most will "believe" what they are TOLD instead of trusting their own eyes and mind.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
some more interesting "within miles" -the blue line is 2007 tornado path (damaged ?) and the blue dot is where I heard the invisible audible voice say my name then "I am Jesus.." as soon as I began to open a Gideon NT at Silverwood Apts. off of Ave. J and 360 in the living room one night or early morning depending

edit on 20-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The video is fascinating.

First of all I do not believe it was lightning that caused this strange occurrence and secondly I don't buy the whole transformers being blown as well. Having witnessed transformers blowing up and having been in many lightning storms this one has boggled my mind.

I'm not sure what to take from this except that it is very odd indeed and with all the cover stories being thrown around I can't help but think that there is something that someone doesn't want the public to know about.

Also, I don't know if this has been brought up in this because there are so many posts, but has anyone thought that this could be part of Project Blue Beam?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

If it was BlueBeam, then it would be ALL OVER the news that we are being "attacked". There would be diligent "investigative" reporting about how there were clearly "craft" seen "attacking" us.

Now if there was some benevolent "neutralization" of perhaps a secret base, then one would only expect pure silence like we are seeing here.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by freedommusic

True. But just because it wasn't televised doesn't mean it isn't project blue beam (and not saying that it is here). I mean we're talking about it and I'm sure people on youtube and other sites are talking about it. Word of mouth a very powerful.

Project Blue Beam or not it is an intriguing video

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Riddle me this

If those are the transformers blowing, why is the power still on everywhere?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

Yes, I agree. Psyops are more effective if perpetuated through a "discovery" of a cover up. My research and personal experience however, has shown the white orbs to be benevolent.

If the ATS thread about Carswell is accurate:

Carswell was the supposed first place that Roswell materials and evidence went to suggests that perhaps the base has gone somewhat out of it's way to avoid attention

to a fully fleshed underground research and retention facility exceeding any other in existence

Then it would lead to the possibility that this could have been some kind of intervention. We don't see rainbow explosions like this every day.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

The "official" explanation for the lights staying on was that this area is a relay substation and "they switched to another substation automatically".

We had some people go out to the site and they found nothing. No damage, nothing burnt, no repair crews, no transformers. All they saw was missing power lines.

They had limited access because most of the affected area is fenced off w/ barbed wire and restricted dirt roads.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Great now its a U.F.O destroying a Nasa secret weapons of mass destruction.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Great now its a U.F.O destroying a Nasa secret weapons of mass destruction.

Actually its the Ghost of JFK he's returned to Dealey Plaza....

AND HE IS PISSED OFF!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Actually its the Ghost of JFK he's returned to Dealey Plaza....

AND HE IS PISSED OFF!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join