It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham admitted to hospital after ‘pulmonary challenge’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Billy Graham admitted to hospital after ‘pulmonary challenge’

www.thespec.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C. Evangelist Billy Graham, 92, was admitted to an Asheville, N.C., hospital on Wednesday and is being treated for pneumonia.

Graham spokesperson Larry Ross said doctors do not believe his condition is life threatening. And two of his children — Franklin Graham and Anne Graham Lotz — had no plans Wednesday to return early from mission trips overseas.

The elder Graham was taken to Mission Hospital, near his Montreat, N.C., home, Wednesday morni
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/11/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I,LOVE THIS MAN,I,have learned so much from him.His family has and are doing so much for the world. His son franklin is helping all over the world during crisis's.He is now in the south with all the tornadoes,that happen there.If any can help them with money,please help them.He is his father,the Mr.BILLY GRAHAM,I,have watched him since I,was a child........God has been with him,and still with him.I,am glad he is resting good tonight.May the world pray for him and stand with him ,like he has us.Send him best wishes at their website.BILLYGRAHAM.ORG.........he will love it.Franklin normally reads or tells his father all about them.I,watch them on TBN.ORG AND ON TBN ON TV CABLE STATION. MAY God send his blessings and healing.Also be safe in Jesus arms.Also a pray for the family at this time.Thanks for reading this.

www.thespec.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

The Deception of Billy Graham, a Mind-Control Front
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Interesting article

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. He reminds me of Mr. Burns. I don't hate the guy or anything, but geez... 92, he must need some rest in the ground. An eternity of nothingness, couldn't ask for a better rest than that!

edit on 5/12/11 by totalmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I saw this link over in the other thread, page 38 I think
billy graham on 2010 deathlist
He died in 2010 according to that list, no cause of death is given

I remember him dying as well, but unsure of the year

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
About time.

2nd line

new topics

top topics