It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Vault Article From 1970 Exposes The Council On Foreign Relations & Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First off, Here's the FBI Vault link..., it begins on page 16 out of 73.

The first image is the entire article and the following are some important blown up excerpts.. If you go to the link and read it, the information is sourced from a former FBI undercover agent. The entire article is quite interesting, actually. After that, an explanation.

This is the letter written to former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover from a concerned citizen inquiring on the CFR and this article. As expected, they could not exactly comment.

Unfortunately, the "enclosed material" he mentioned is not provided in this link...

Interestingly enough, this FBI vault section on the CFR has 222 pages of documents, most of which are letters from concerned people and as far back as 1950. I think J. Edgar Hoover must have spent crazy amounts of time responding to all these, and I would guess that he only took the time to respond to a few!
Your thoughts?

edit on 11-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

edit on 11-5-2011 by rstregooski because: more f-ing content

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
good find...I forgot to look into the CFR documents on the vault further. I should've known to look deeper.
Seriously the first 5 pages I looked at were all the same thing about some CFR newsletter. I should've known there was something important buried in there.
I'm pretty sure that the CFR is just a front for another organization.
since this has been released, they are obviously very close to their final goal.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I gotta say, the entire 73 pages are quite interesting. It's good to know there were informed and concerned people back then. J. Edgar Hoover's response in many letters seems to sympathize with their concern, and he states many times that specific details or areas of content are needed to prompt an investigation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

nailed it...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I found the 73-page file interesting, but not very revealing. The same message sent to all of the concerned citizens (can't release documents because of DOJ rules, CFR has not been investigated, may or may not have documents about CFR).

If you switched out Communism for New World Order you might mistake the letters for ones written recently. It also has me wanting more information about "None Dare Call it a Conspiracy"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Fantastic work rstregooski. I've already started circulating this thread and your findings, i'm definitely gonna' take the time to read through these documents later tonight.

Cheers!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

well thank you, sir..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Great thread OP, interesting enough in that old article it mentions the creation of One World government.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yea, that's what I thought. I wish I could find the federal directive Eisenhower signed that forbids the FBI from investigating government employees...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I wonder why the PTB would allow such leaks. Maybe for the sake of a certain degree of secrecy and illusion they have to decide carefull where they want to show their hand.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I wonder why the PTB would allow such leaks. Maybe for the sake of a certain degree of secrecy and illusion they have to decide carefull where they want to show their hand.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

I know. It almost appears that certain things are put out there or made obvious to give "conspiracy theorists" something to run with, and something for the MSM reporters to laugh at when the word conspiracy comes up..

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Like I said in your previous thread, I don't know how deep Hoover himself was involved.

I guess we will never find out if Hoover protected them out of fear or afraid of being exposed as connected.

Sure with his Freemason connections he had to know what was going on.

top topics

join