It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Baby Patdown at KC Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

A few bad apples spoil the bunch.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You know, there is another country that seems to be very adept at screening passengers.
Israel has a pretty good system, maybe we should pull a page or two from their rule book.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Notice, Al does a bit on the TSA for a few seconds then shifts to a fish story.
Just enough to fear you up real good.
He does not mention that people have a right to just not travel in methods where they trquire you to give up your rights.
It's all fear and money with "Scare em all Al Jones".

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

No kidding, I guess Americans are noting but Alqaida terrorist and gdt forbid those 8 month old diaper bombers dare to kill the good apples in the nation.

edit on 11-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What if the parents were wearing traditional Muslim garb when the stroller set off the alarm? Look what happened two the two guys who wanted to catch a flight to a conference of islamophobia...being an equal opportunity society, you can't profile, so a baby or two is gonna be checked and they are, ghast, going to have to be white in addition to the brown ones. Unless you don't want to check anyone and go back to the days of pre-9/11 screening which I'm all for btw. Just wondering...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker

When you do a search of children and airport security some 8500000 hits online. The terrorizing of treating our children by the TSA is not a rare occurence so dont attempt to paint it as so.

You just ignored everything logical because of emotions. This isolated incident was wrong, no question. I am not so ignorant to think that was the apex of quality at the TSA though.

~7500 flights per day in the US for ~2 million passengers daily.

Assuming rare is 1 in 1,000,000 then I would say 1 incident, sensationalized, once per month is pretty darn rare.

A picture is worth a thousand words but nothing is worth the ignorance that America is proud to continue.

edit on 11-5-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
sigh, wrong thread....
edit on 11-5-2011 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Everything's up to date in Kansas City!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I cant hardly think of a better place to put a quarter stick of dynamite than in a babies butt. Get good seats in the middle of the plane next to a window and bam!!! Guess what happens next.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I will always have an alternative, I don't do mass transit I travel in my vehicles.
Therefore if the tsa needs to search me, they can come to my house and i can fix things from there.
As far as checkpoints I have yet to see one, but I will still not consent to an illegal search.
If other people did the same then the PTB would see that we know our rights.
Sure the police state is approaching as long as we do not say "No sir, you will not take my rights and I will simply not consent.
Remember consent is what gets us all when we are in a state of fear.
Fear of prosecution for doing something illegal whether real or imagined, fear of being late to an appointment or a destination.
It is easier to consent and have your little search done and be on your way, that is what the ptb are counting on.
They are counting on your consent, don't give it.
Onto AL he hypes everything up, not just some things.
This 2 minutes you mention, was the Star Wars empire march theme part of that 2 minutes?
see HYPE!!

Ok so you have not paid Al, that is what sponsors do, if we all just stopped listening he would lose ratings and sponsors Ala Glen Beck anyone??
He may have started on the right path but we know that he spreads half truths or concealed truths, just enough truth to make it believable.
That's where he gets his profit, your fear.
Just say NO.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Yah poop bombs are rampant these days!! when will we resist these thugs

Alex covered this earlier this week, lemme see if i can find the clip

here we go:

Oh no... more alex...

Well lets see

"OH MY GOD THISH BABY WASH GROPED and... there wash thish time I went fishing with my kidsh (pause - deep thinking) now I cant buy a fishing pole anymore and now they ashk me about my shoshial shecutiry number and............"

WHAT THE HELL?

Alexsh xhones ish loshing it! "There wash thish time, at band camp, I stuck a flute up my...."

This guy is the most opportunistic sob I've EVER seen... I just wonder why is not in politics... or "politcsh" however he says it...
edit on 11-5-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Excellent impersonation.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Im not fearing anything... just aware of what is happening, and going to be happening...

But ill stop the AJ debate on this persons thread

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Im not fearing anything... just aware of what is happening, and going to be happening...

Morder... mate... if alex jones has given you more info that anyone in your life, its not that alex is good, you just been dealing with the wrong people.

The man goes from a groped baby to a fishing story like a pro DJ at an mtv beach party... come on...

Time to surround yourself with better people mate...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh don't worry about it, debate AJ all you like, only so much you can get out of the OP anyway and if that ranting madman leapt into the debate too on his show then all the more reason to continue in your line of posting. I don't mind it

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

That is the thing it is more than Al, it is the msm and everyday folks.
Ignorance breeds fear, and there is alot of ignorance out there.
If we just say "No Sir" that would settle alot.
So you may be late to an appointment, you will arrive with your rights intact.
And as long as we are not carrying anything or doing anything illegal we do not have to fear saying No Sir.
If they violate your rights then you take it from there.
So, it is more than Al it is us too.
And only we can fix the problem.
Peace.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Israel has the best system in the world and mark my words, they're not anything like stupid TSA officers.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

im done on this thread...

Keep thinking all you have to do is say No, I dont consent... the answer is YES YOU DO...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join