It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says Bin Laden was already dead(and can prove it)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Common sense would dictate this would be one of the stupidest cover ups of all time. Why would you come out and lie about a) killing someone that is not dead or b) killing someone that has been dead for awhile?

It would be so easy to unravel and prove false if it was so. How may people were in on the Watergate cover up? Yet, it got out.

It makes no sense to make this up as it would destroy an administration, and the benefits (really was this even on the radar screen anymore?) do not out way the downfalls.

Politician's are a lot of things, but they are not stupid.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
Common sense would dictate this would be one of the stupidest cover ups of all time. Why would you come out and lie about a) killing someone that is not dead or b) killing someone that has been dead for awhile?

It would be so easy to unravel and prove false if it was so. How may people were in on the Watergate cover up? Yet, it got out.

It makes no sense to make this up as it would destroy an administration, and the benefits (really was this even on the radar screen anymore?) do not out way the downfalls.

Politician's are a lot of things, but they are not stupid.
As it is "unraveling" right now? The story has changed constantly, White House has issued retractions. Why? As has been stated hundreds of times by other posters here on ATS: a) get the focus off Obama's birth certificate b)help get Obama re-elected(newest polls released today show Obama at all-time high) c)take the focus off other serious problems facing this country d) continue and escalate the "war on terror" with the end-goal of taking more freedom away from you. "Politicians are.....not stupid" Really? Watch American politics for a week and get back to me on that one.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey... I would believe Iran over Obama any day!

Reason why I think obama is lying about OBL

* Obama has a SS# from some French guy,
* has altered his Selective Service
* shown a hacked up PDF Birth Certificate.
* Born in kenya

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Is this legit? Until/unless they release the info there is no way to know.

As far as Iran being a legitimate source? Yes, a grain of salt is required. However, remember that the US and much of the West wants a war with Iran. The rhetoric may have been turned down a bit for the moment (because people weren't jumping on the band wagon for support) but the desire is still as strong as ever.

This move is to further cast doubt on anything being said by the West/media: If the West/media will blatantly lie about something like this, then they will obviously lie about larger things too. The masses still want to believe that they can trust their governments, they need to feel that the news is giving them an accurate picture of the world outside their doors...you cannot combat these overwhelming desires head on.

You have to attack it's foundations.

The sheep need to be shown the truth, but it must come in bite-sized doses otherwise they will just reject it out of habit.

I hope this is legit.

People need to see how completely they are being manipulated
edit on 11-5-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This would be a decent step in prosecuting the real terrorists of 9/11. Id much rather see an entity that the American public has respect for proving this tho. Most Americans will just "LOL Iran" even if they show 100 autopsy pictures of UBL.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I knew this statement was false as I seen Iran Intelligence... What more needs to be said, those two words together... I was waiting for the punchline...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

destroy an administration

maybe this what he really want...did somebody thought about that...we are in conspiracy site

the BC and OBL plus all the bank systeme,and the money he collects for his campaign it's insane... during that time there are people who do not eat any more ... the promises to end war , I mean he pushed people to the revolution.but american people don't want do it this revolution...so he need to put more gas on the machine
... it is plausible if people learn all this Osama story is a lie,they will be angry ... they go out and burn everything and the army arrive control the country martial law once and for all.

edit on 11-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Iran says Bin Laden was already dead(and can prove it)

Iran needs to put up, or shut up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I guess we'll see if more info is forthcoming? Hope they get it out before those Israeli jet fighters that are using Iraq as a base decide to cross the border and drop bombs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join