It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says Bin Laden was already dead(and can prove it)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Iran's intelligence chief says Osama Bin Laden was already dead before last weeks raid. He says they have "documents" that can prove it.

content.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Then prove it.

What more is there to say?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

In a unique twist on the Osama bin Laden saga, Iran's intelligence minister says Tehran has "genuine intelligence showing that the terrorist leader died of disease long before the alleged raid" by the United States, the Iranian semiofficial FARS news agency reports.

"We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago," Heidar Moslehi said on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting Sunday, FARS reports. "If the U.S. military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed bin Laden, why don't they show him (his dead body)? Why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?" Moslehi asked, according to a TV report, FARS says.

By releasing such "false news," he says, the White House is trying to overshadow "regional awakening." Moslehi is quoted as saying U.S. officials resort to such PR campaigns to divert attention from domestic problems as well as their "fragile" economic situation, FARS reports.

Intelligence Minister say what?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It would be great if they were to prove it.

No not being sarcastic, it would really be great if they were to prove it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If I recall.. there was an older topic on this same subject..

Indeed... prove it.. what would hold you back?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Backs up what Dr Steve Pieczenik was saying last week in 4 interviews!

Additional source.......rt.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
lol...I think if this is true...Obama and his administration are going to be stumbling over their own words...I can't wait to point and laugh at him and his blatant lie...we all know this administration is going to lie through their teeth even with the documents...it's sorta the norm these days

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Iran? There's a credible source. Have you double checked with Michael Moore, Mickey Mouse, and the JW's?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whoa. Mickey Mouse might be a devil worshiping child molester, but he is not a liar.

Hmm...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So Iran can proove it huh. I would not believe anything they have to say. Remember that this is the country that claimed to have built a ufo, and took a picture of it. To bad the picture looks like it is out of an 80's late night b movie. For those unfamiliar with the iran ufo here is a link to the story.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Iran's intelligence chief says Osama Bin Laden was already dead before last weeks raid. He says they have "documents" that can prove it.

content.usatoday.com...

This is cool and all but let's not forget how CRAZY Iran is. I believe OBL died a while back for whatever reason but I don't trust Iran's info at all. They hate us more than any other country it seems. So they could just be trying to start fighting within our own country

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Iran? The same people that said the Holocaust never happened? The same people who said there are no gay people in their country? Yeah, I will take them seriously....

How about this...They say they can prove it.... So prove it... Or shut up...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is just another repeated thread. OBL has been dead since 2001, some nation gave him over by that time. That was when the groups that he worked with were about to go public saying that the US government hired them. Plus why is everyone making a ruckus on this guy who is supposed to be the worse criminal ever? What did he do to get such a reputation?

Look he's dead, and all they are doing is dragging a corpse. Let the poor man get some rest, he's dead, and there is no reason to go digging up a grave.
edit on 11-5-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

imo Iran is more credible than the USA mainstream media. It also depends on how you as a person determine credibility.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
lol...I think if this is true...Obama and his administration are going to be stumbling over their own words...I can't wait to point and laugh at him and his blatant lie...we all know this administration is going to lie through their teeth even with the documents...it's sorta the norm these days

I'd add to that.....ANY administration, not just Obama's, since none of them are even run by the current President, whoever it is.
In fact, the ones actually running the foreign affairs of this country are those from an Eastern Mediterranean coastal country, who have dual citizenship and very long tentacles.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Yeah, I knew that was coming. If you add this up with Dr Pieczenik saying the same thing last week and many others over several years that have said OBL was already dead, it's starting to become a small mountain. Then add in recent interviews with Pakistani's that lived next to "OBL's compound" that say he wasn't there. OBL aka "Pacer", nick-named that because he would walk back and forth inside the compound for an hour or two at a time according to US intelligence. Also interviewed was a Pakistani man who lived inside the compound and he said he never saw OBL aka the "Pacer".

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This would have been extremely easy to prove, with an autopsy, but of course, the evidence was destroyed within 24 hours.
Why?

Something continues to smells as fishy as Osama's body, while Obama continues to spike the football he said he would never spike.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I concur, some proof would be nice.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth Jeremiah and Gimme- The same people who say Iran is a horrible country are the ones telling you Osama is dead! Just like the 60 Minutes interview that famously potrayed Ahmadinejad saying he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map", which BTW, edited what he said before and after that was removed/taken out of context. You do realize Jews have lived peacefully in Iran for hundreds of years right?

edit on 11-5-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
So Iran can proove it huh. I would not believe anything they have to say. Remember that this is the country that claimed to have built a ufo, and took a picture of it. To bad the picture looks like it is out of an 80's late night b movie. For those unfamiliar with the iran ufo here is a link to the story.

www.foxnews.com...

hahaha.. i love how this comment is to the discredit of the reliability of an alleged source and then quotes fox for other questionable news.. good points and not taking a stab at all, just chuckling to myself haha..

more on topic though, i dont believe the man killed in said raid could not possibly have been OBL (based on how the aftermath happened, seriously who throws a body of a ship?) and it DOES seem more believable that he would have died from illness years ago, but that could just be another cover for him still being at large and disguised now couldnt it?

in all honesty none of us will probably ever know the "truth"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join