It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google, Pentagon & Oil Companies Weaponizing Our Homes To Control Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Psychotronic Weapon Being Used On Us By Big Corporations. Dam!

royalheir.blogspot.com...

1. Microsoft setup as one global operating system so that US government had a back door into for all computers in the world. Then they setup google as a search engine.

2. Sergey Brin & Larry Page were the founders of Google (with CIA finance).

3. Sergey Brin's mother worked for NASA & father Mathematician who worked for University of Maryland. Larry Page & Sergey Brin park their private jets at the NASA facility.

4. Larry Page's parents both computer science professors at Michigan State University and his father was a top artificial intelligence expert.

5. Sergey Brin married Anne Wojcicki. She was given $20M as soon as she married Sergey Brin.

6. Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Ebay, Skype, Paypal, social network websites, google mail, Yahoo mail are all the same entity: a US navy operation.

7. Every living thing each has its unique DNA frequency & signal (antenna receiver and transmitter). The military is weaponizing this to control us.

8. The nuclear weapons labs like Los Alamos & Lawrence Livermore labs are involved in weaponizing DNA. These labs exist for the Pentagon & the Pentagon exists for the oil companies.

9. Human Genome Project was to research and describe human genome.

10. Google (NASA & Navy controlled) tracking & identifying indigenous tribes from space. They are also doing a global species survey from space.

11. Part of Agenda 21 program is to identify all species and humans. David Rockefeller said every one will be chipped and only allowed to take out of the system what they put into it.

12. They are setting up a massive DNA data base by the back door.

13. They are using the police state and science to create a totalitarian scientific oligarchy so rich benefit and poor are taking advantage of. Second part is depopulation.

14. Radiation particles stick to our DNA & mitochondria & interfere with human function.

15. Nano-particles are used as transmitters to redesign the human genome.

16. These people are psychopaths.

17. Cell phone frequencies cause DNA breaks in rat brain cells. Airport scanners do the same thing.

18. 60 Hertz electrical service in your home can be used as a carrier for frequencies that control your behavior.

19. We are electric beings.

20. All but 5% of males and 30% of females will be sterilized.

21. Today 50% of university research money comes from the Pentagon.

edit on 11-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Can you sum this up for me because That's a long video and I read half the facts. What are you trying to tell me?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
Can you sum this up for me because That's a long video and I read half the facts. What are you trying to tell me?

It was summed up already in points

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

It was summed up already in points

Okay I broke and read them. but where's your source? How did YOU figure this out? I mean if this is true it's a big deal and I highly doubt they'd leave a trail.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Some of the science behind some of those talking points sound like pure hokum.
I mean there might be some backdoors built into Microsoft, Google, cell phones, etc. but for snooping and illegal wiretapping.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Some of the science behind some of those talking points sound like pure hokum.
I mean there might be some backdoors built into Microsoft, Google, cell phones, etc. but for snooping and illegal wiretapping.

Ya see that makes more sense. Not using a frequency to control us by tapping into our DNA. There's billions of lines of code to one DNA strand. And everyone's is different. SO I'm not seeing this as a possibility. Unless you know something I don't then this myth is busted. haha just watched mythbusters a lil bit ago

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So many of the claims made in this article/video show a serious gap in understanding of science.

For instance:
18. 60 Hertz electrical service in your home can be used as a carrier for frequencies that control your behavior.

Except that transformers would disrupt these frequencies. You can't have an electrical transformer between point A and point B and still transmit such a frequency. And there are step-up and step-down transformers all along the electrical grid.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ah, mind control by manipulation of the minds frequency. Yes, tesla himself has said that it is possible. Good thing he never revealed it! I think its possible but they are not capable of it yet on a useful level. Are they working on it? Yes i believe they are. Will they ever succeed? No. They wont.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
So many of the claims made in this article/video show a serious gap in understanding of science.

For instance:

Except that transformers would disrupt these frequencies. You can't have an electrical transformer between point A and point B and still transmit such a frequency. And there are step-up and step-down transformers all along the electrical grid.

I lived under high tension lines for a long time. There is definitely something to be said for EMF exposure's relationship to behaviour. There was a spot in front of my home where the telsa levels were so high that people would twitch as they walked through, some would curse, some would compulsively reach into their purse, or light a cigarette, or generally "tic".

Sri Oracle

top topics

join