It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Events Dates for 2011 - Log This Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello ATS Team

I have nailed two major International events this year in 2011

JAPAN QUAKE AND BIN LADEN MAY 1st

I have even given a horse that I had never heard of .. in a dream ...run and finish second at 12/1

so everything I state is not entirely accurate or perfect ...But is is strange and documented

August 12 2011 ...Crop circle OLYMPIC 2012 RELATED?

2011 Christmas period Earthquake in Haiti and it`s 9.2 plus (no question)

The Haiti major earthquake vibe occurence is off the scale.

I have two more but cannot share at the moment
edit on 11-5-2011 by deprogrammer because: tidiness of post

edit on 11/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced Caps in title

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
why cant you share your other two?
and where did you document the other predictions you said came true?
edit on 11-5-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Did you make your predictions here on ATS. If so, name the thread. If elsewhere, where? Document it. And please don't troll us into the "I can't tell you right now" lane regarding the other two predictions. That's kind of old...

Don't want to sound flippant. I'd love to know if you actually predicted these things, but some kind of proof is necessary.

And you have to tell us about the other two predictions now that you've brought them up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

Will you be sharing them after they happen?
Maybe you should post them on Twitter. That seems to be all the rage lately.

Also... you should predict something a bit closer, August is a long time to wait (though, that typically benefits so-called prophets - prophesy something months in the future, and, by the time it comes and nothing happens, everyone's forgotten about the prophecy).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Care to share what you base those predictions on?
Dreams? Channeling? Talking to angels? Intuition? Remote viewing? Looking in cards?
Can you give a link to where we can look up your past predictions to verify them?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

why wont you tell the other predictions...if its that important dont you think people should know about it.

dueces!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana
why cant you share your other two?
and where did you document the other predictions you said came true

I gave them to a magazine editor and he had documented them

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

what magazine?
where is the proof?
i'm sorry but without proof no body will take your word for it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You CAN'T share or you just don't want to share?

Where is the proof that you predicted the quake and OBL killing before it happened?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The Beltane calender became a bit too relative in April 19-30 ..so I knew an event would be May 1st 2011

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Will you be sharing them after they happen?
Maybe you should post them on Twitter. That seems to be all the rage lately.

Also... you should predict something a bit closer, August is a long time to wait (though, that typically benefits so-called prophets - prophesy something months in the future, and, by the time it comes and nothing happens, everyone's forgotten about the prophecy).

interesting thought ,,,but you cannot lie to the pulse. I`m not going to make a fragile ego based prediction
even if I DESIRED TO. Who wants to be part of this cursed club of those that have been given a vision.

I am not a disaster dukebox and dates have their porpose in the realms of occurances . thank yuo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Documented where? What magazine? you cant just come on here and spout off these "predictions" without giving some form of proof that you actually predicted them. there have been far to many false predictions made on here and without proof you are just another one of these people. As for the last two predictions that you can not share at the moment, what is the reason behind this. If you cant share the actual predictions then surely you can share the reasoning behind not being able to share.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The Beltane calender became a bit too relative in April 19-30 ..so I knew an event would be May 1st 2011

Can you narrow down your remaining two yet undisclosed predictions to two of the remaining five dates as illustrated below?:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: five

edit on 5/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo source

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

Documented where? What magazine? you cant just come on here and spout off these "predictions" without giving some form of proof that you actually predicted them. there have been far to many false predictions made on here and without proof you are just another one of these people. As for the last two predictions that you can not share at the moment, what is the reason behind this. If you cant share the actual predictions then surely you can share the reasoning behind not being able to share.

Everything he just said!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This forum is filled with critical thinkers and not many will take your word for it.
Unless you can present proof of your past predictions they are worth nothing.

Heck, even I myself is more trustworty than that - I have made only one prediction ever, but I posted it here on ATS. I predicted 2 earthquakes and I got both dates and places right, but was a little off in magnitude.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That might be small time stuff compared to your predictions, but at least I documented it and everyone can see for themselves that I did it.
I don't consider myself to be a predictor of any sort, so unless someone predicting stuff can't even present proof that match my past predictions - I just can't believe him/her.
Sorry...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
You CAN'T share or you just don't want to share?

Where is the proof that you predicted the quake and OBL killing before it happened?

no media person would listen ..so a paranormal magazine in the UK agreed to take the dates

and wanted six events and documented ...so OK .....i went with the main two with early dates ,,,,,

1 - Japan QUAKE . 2- .MAY 1 TERROR EVENT /DEATH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT TWO WERE 3- CROP CIRCLE / UFO EVENT AUGUST 2012

4- HAITI 9.3 PLUS EARTHQUAKE CHRISTMAS PERIOD 2011/2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT TWO ARE FALSE FLAGS ..5 .. DEC 20TH 21ST .......THE EAST / ASIA

AND 6 is a Brazil civil war..........they are the named sixe events

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I would love to know your other two predictions or otherwise I can't accept your validity as a predictor because you wouldn't be afraid to share.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Now we have at least something to go on for the remainder of the year.

PS
- What magazine did you say that was?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thank you for giving the other predictions. Why in the first place were you not going to?

And would you please give the name of the paranormal magazine your predictions are in? Is there a way you can link your predictions from that magazine to this forum? Please understand we need proof.

edit on 11-5-2011 by FurthestStar because: no big reason

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onetd4u28

why wont you tell the other predictions...if its that important dont you think people should know about it.

dueces!!!

AUGUST 12th 2011 CROP CIRCLES IS THE NEXT DATE OK OK OK OK THE DATE!!!!

THE NEXT THREE ARE IN DECEMBER INCLUDING A 9.3 PLUS EARTHQUAKE IN HAITI

precise enough for everyone ???????????? be well and safe ats people

come back when this occurs 2/2 is not enough and you want the most obscure occurance? ok

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join